°headcannon #4°

❀❀❀
𝖭𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝗆𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝖥𝗎𝖾𝗅 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖬𝗎𝗂𝖼𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗈

𝗋𝖾𝗊𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗆: KotlcNinjago

Muichiro, Giyuu, Uzui, Tengen, Rengoku and Mitsuri are having a sleepover of in Uzui's room beacuse Uzui and Mitsuri invited them.

The group decided on playing hide and seek to have some type of fun. Although it was a child's game, it was quite fun.

After many hours of playing everyone decided to go to bed since they have errands to do in the morning.

Later on in the night Muichiro starts fidgeting in his sleep, making what almost sound like like crying noise. It was quiet so no one heard it.

Flashbacks of memories that he had forgotten came back which didn't scare him, it just confused him.

Few minutes and the nightmare gets worse causing Muichiro to wake up screaming, startling and waking up the others.

Muichiro starts to panic and sits in the corner of the room.

Everyone looked at each other confused and worried since they didn't know what to do.

Mitsuri gets up and walks over to Muichiro quietly and hugs him gently, running her hand through his hair.

The boys follow behind and rub the smaller boy's back, quietly telling him that he is okay.

After a few minutes, Mitsuri pulls away and rubs Muichiro's shoulders then asked quietly.

"Muichiro, what's going on? Are you okay?"

Muichiro nods softly and goes on to  explaining the nightmare with no emotion despite him having a breakdown moments before.

Everyone frowns softly and continued to comfort Muichiro until he fell back to sleep.

After tucking him in, the other Hashiras sit in slience. The aura of fear, pity and worry spread throughout the 4 people.

The group watched over the smaller boy just in case another nightmare happened and he woke up in fear.

(279 words)