°headcannon 101°

𑁍𑁍𑁍
𝖳𝖺𝗇𝗃𝗂𝗋𝗈 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗈 𝗌𝖾𝖾𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝗎𝗇𝖽𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗌𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗆𝗌𝖾𝗅𝗏𝖾𝗌 𝗂𝗇 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗇𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝗁𝗂𝗆 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾

𝖿𝗅𝗎𝖿𝖿𝗒 𝗌𝗆𝗎𝗍

It was an embarrassing thought, he hasn't seen you undressed before.

But at the same time, you really wanted to see his reaction. Not just that, but you thought it was about time to... show yourself to him, in a way.

And he was home, so you thought why not.

You mentally prepped yourself for it, before opening the door to you two's shared room.

He was occupied with writing a letter to god knows who.

So right as he turns to greet you, that's when you start to undress, starting with your shirt. His face immediately goes red.

"W-What are you doing, darling?"

"Hmm, nothing."

You dismiss it, snickering to yourself a bit as you went to pull your shorts down.

He falls silent. You continue until you're in only your undergarments.

Tanjiro felt bad for getting hard. But he couldn't help it when you're doing all this.

Even so, he was glad you were comfortable enough to do this.

You were going to unclamp your bra, when he clears his throat.

He gets up and comes to you.

"Are you trying to tease me?"

He stuttered out.

"Maaaybe."

He blushes harder at the fact that he's only growing harder by the second.

It was honestly embarrassing, to get an erection just from that.

You're a beautiful person, his person, and you're just nonchalantly stripping in front of him... what was he supposed to do about that?

"Ah.. I'm sorry-"

"For what?"

You ask.

"I uhm."

He stops, seeing your eyes trail down to the tent in his pants.

You start blushing too, not knowing he would react this much.

Tanjiro doesn't really know what to do at this point. But somehow his body moves for him and he grabs your waist to kiss you.

You give in the the kiss quickly, suddenly growing needy.

He wasn't gonna let you go after that.

(338 words)