°headcannon #75°

{13𝗄 𝗌𝗉𝖾𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗅}
𑁍𑁍𑁍
𝖦𝗒𝗎𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗈 𝗑 𝗀𝖾𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋!𝗇𝖾𝗍𝗎𝗋𝖺𝗅 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋
𝖭𝖲𝖥𝖶 𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋

Aged-up characters

You knew Gyutaro was showing off for you the whole time...

Knowing he was just trying to get you all rilled up and ready to pounce on him once he was finished with that lout who dared to challenge him.

And you knew he loved it even more when you praised him right after.

Admiring his strength and courage, with peppered kisses to the soft purple tip of his cock.

" So silly, you always look so silly when you yell out–fuck–when you yell out to me while fighting."

He can't help but choke up that whine scratching at his throat soon as you wrap your pretty lips around the crown of his cock mid-sentence.

His jarred hips jerk beneath you, the sharp bone twisting in sweet agony.

Squirmy as he was, he couldn't help it.

He was always the hip jerker type, flinching at just subtle touches from you.

You pop your glossed lips off of him to let out a silent praise.

"Because you deserve it. You deserve to know that you are so strong, handsome, big, and scary.”

You giggle softly.

Gyutaro almost cums in your mouth from your warm words.

Feeling your sweet breath fan against the fat tip of his cock as his heart just swells from the praise.

(233 words)