°headcannon #25°

𝖶𝖺𝗇𝗍| 𝖦𝗒𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗂 𝖧𝗂𝗆𝖾𝗃𝗂𝗆𝖺 𝗑 𝖿𝖾𝗆𝖺𝗅𝖾!𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋 𝗇𝗌𝖿𝗐

•𝖠𝗀𝖾𝖽 𝗎𝗉 𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌•

18+ 𝖶𝖺𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀: 𝖽𝗇𝗂 𝗂𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖽𝗈𝗇𝗍 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾

(Enjoy ya filthy animals ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

Your husband was away on a small mission, that should only last a few more hours.

You had already done all of the duties a housewife does so while you’re waiting for another hour to pass so you can prepare making dinner, you couldn’t help but to let your mind wander.

Eventually, you found yourself daydreaming. If anyone could read your mind, they would realize you weren’t as innocent as you looked and deceived people into believing.

“My love?”

You hear your husband ask as the door slides shut behind him, you nearly jump off of the couch as your heart pounds.

" Oh! Back so soon honey? I haven’t began to cook dinner yet I thought you’d take longer.”

“Master ended up teaming me up with Muichiro so things went a lot faster."

" Also there is no need for you to make a big portion for dinner tonight. Muichiro said he was hungry so we went out to eat. I hope that’s ok with you, love.”

You got off the couch, and made your way to your husband before placing your hands on his toned chest, making your hands travel up as you stood on your tippy toes to wrap your arms around his neck.

Gyomei smiled softly as he leaned down a bit, wrapping his arms around your waist.

You gently placed your lips onto his before pulling away and whispering.

“I missed you, my dear.”

You said as Gyomei planted a soft kiss onto your forehead.

“I missed you too my love so much.”

“Gyomei, I’d like to try something new tonight.” You said as your face heated up.

“Oh? What would you like to try darling?”

~~~~

Poor Gyomei would have never thought that he’d be the one tied up.

“M-my this certainly is new.”

The man spoke before he felt 2 hands on each side of his face before he felt you sit on his lap, the warmth from your cunt driving him insane.

You gently kissed him as you rolled your hips, making Gyomei groan.

You pull back from your kiss, and watch as your husband bites his bottom lip, enjoying the feeling of your still clothed cunt rubbing over his still clothed dick.

“My, I didn’t expect you to get so hard so fast Gyomei, especially since I haven’t done hardly anything yet love.”

His cheeks reddened.