°headcannon #53°

𑁍𑁍𑁍
𝖲𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗈𝖻𝗎 𝗑 𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗄𝖾𝖽𝖿𝖾𝗆𝖺𝗅𝖾!𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋
𝗋𝖾𝗊𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗆: aubreykin

-Your P.O.V-

It had been 4 - 5 days since you had last slept due you being indulged in your work.

It wasn't the best option since now you were overwhelmed and overworked.

Recently you've been starting to hear things such as voices tho nothing or no one was in your room. You also started to see things that weren't there.

Shinobu decided to come and assist you to the best of her abilities.

"Oh Y/n-San, can I come in?"

Shinobu said while peeking her head in your room, looking at the mess of papers scattered across the floor.

"Mhm come in."

Shinobu quietly comes in the room and walks over to you, she crouched down and turned your face to hers.

"My love, you haven't been getting the proper sleep you need. Why don't you take a break and rest while I'll finish up your work for you?"

"No Shinobu it's fine, I'm going to continue working."

"But Y/n.. you're mentally and physically tired. I can see the bags under your eyes. You look sick."

You sigh softly, trying not to get upset.

"Shinobu it's ok my dear, I'm fine. I'm going to continue working so please let me be."

Shinobu tries to protest but you once again declined.

She sighs softly and slumps in the futon behind you both.

After a few minutes of slience, you started to yelling and throwing things at the wall.

"Oh for the love of God, leave me alone!!"

You yelled at the supposed person or thing in front of you. This went on for a while before Shinobu left to get some items.

A few minutes pass and Shinobu comes back with a cup of water and some pills.
Sleeping pills to be exact.

"Here Y/n, these are some sleeping pills."

"Shinobu for the last time I told yo-"

You were interrupted by Shinobu grabbing your face aggressively and giving you a small death glare.

"Y/n L/n, your physical and mental health is at stake right now. You look pale and malnourished. You haven't slept in 5 days. You need rest and if you don't take these pills so help me God."

Shinobu's glare softened to a worried expression.

"Please take the pills and rest love. Please." (yes mommy-)

You were about to protest but stopped since deep down you knew that if you didn't sleep, you would end up being sick.

"Ok I'll take the pills.."

Shinobu sighs softly and handed you the water and pills. You drank the water and pills then layed down on the futon.

Shinobu layed next to you and kissed your forehead softly.

"Good night love."

"Good night Shino.."

Hope you enjoy aubreykin!!

(464 words)