°headcannon #106°

𑁍𑁍𑁍
Akaza x Douma x reader smut
request from: -Sketchist-

Akaza stood there in the middle of a fancy bedroom with the biggest throbbing erection he had in centuries.

The floor was littered with clothes and toys, while the room was filled with your desperate moans.

Douma had you bent over on the bed as he continued plowing into you from behind.

The sheets were covered in his cum stains, including yours.

The worst part about this whole thing is that you were facing Akaza with such a lewd face, begging to get fucked harder while Douma continued to do so with each thrust forward.

"Oh Akaza! I'm sorry, this is so embarrassing! I didn't expect you to come over so soon! How long have you been standing there?" A huge grin crept up on his face and the sound of his cock going in and out of your wet pussy was enough to set Akaza off.

"You fucker! Don't play dumb! You pretend to need me over so that you can get me to watch you fuck Y/n! You always do this shit to me!" Akaza clenched his fist, his hard erection wanting to go inside you so badly.

"And you always show up, and you always finish watching us -" Douma cooed as he knelt down to whisper into your ear. "...How about we let my best friend join us for once my dear?"

You eyes widened for moment before they went back to being half lidded. The pressure from Douma's cock and the excitement of possibly being fucked by Akaza was enough to make your mind race. "I- Ah!Ah! Harder! Just like tha-!"

Before you could finish your sentence, you felt yourself cum all over Douma's cock, groaning with pleasure as he pulled his throbbing erection out. "I'll take that as atext-align:left;">Douma pushed your face down into the pillow, but kept your lower half in the air.

"Akaza, why don't you come over and give her a try? I already broke her in for you, so I hope you don't mind.." The most mischievous grin grew across his face as Akaza stood there dumbfounded.

There was no way. This was too good to be true, he'd never let him touch you. Let alone, fuck you.

"You're joking..."

Douma got up from the bed and gestured for Akaza to get behind you.

"Oh! But I'm not! Akaza you're my best friend!! think all this teasing has to come to an end eventually right? Go on, give her a try.. Let's not pretend you don't want to fuck her..."

A chill was sent down Akaza's spine as he positioned himself behind you.

You were so wet that cum was practically dripping out of you. Just how many times did Douma fuck you before he was called?

Slowly, he unbuckled his pants and began to rub his tip against your wet clit before he slid in completely.

You let out a soft moan as Akaza paused for a moment, keeping his full length in. Fuck you were so tight despite Douma fucking you so many times.

Douma chuckled to himself as he watched Akaza struggle to keep himself together. "Already finishing up Akaz-"

"Shut your mouth!" Akaza grunted and began to thrust into you slowly, the sound of his cock going in and out of you echoed throughout the room.