°headcannon #17°

❀❀❀
𝖳𝖺𝗇𝗃𝗂𝗋𝗈 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗈 𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗌𝗎𝖻𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗌𝗂𝗏𝖾 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖺𝗌𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗁𝗂𝗆 𝗍𝗈 𝖻𝖾 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁 𝗂𝗇 𝖻𝖾𝖽
𝖿𝖾𝗆!𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋

𝖦𝗈𝖽 𝗉𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗌𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗀𝗂𝗏𝖾 𝗆𝖾 𝖺𝗅𝗌𝗈 𝖺𝗇𝗒𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗐𝗁𝗈 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐𝗌 𝗆𝖾... 𝗂𝗆 𝗌𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗒 ;-;

Aged-up characters

Gentle and slow is how he would treat you in bed.

He was never rough with you, he thought of love-making to be sweet and well, full of love. He could never imagine being rough with you. Until tonight that is.

You could tell right off the bat Tanjiro seemed needier than usual. His hands were everywhere, groping your body all over.

You always wondered how nice it would be if Tanjiro fucked you rough. Of course, you weren’t complaining about how he usually fucked you, but it’s something that was always in the back of your mind.

The thought never failed to turn you on. Tanjiro laid you down, sucking your neck. Wrapping your arms around his neck, you whined in his ear.

“T-Tanjiro”

you uttered his name, leaving kisses on his jaw.

“Y-Yea what is it, Angel?”

He pulled back staring into your lust-filled eyes.

“I want you to fuck me harder tonight. Use me please.”

All your words went straight to his dick. Tanjiro gulped.

“Are you sure baby, don’t wanna hurt you.”

He mumbled.

“You could never hurt me Tanjiro.”

If Tanjiro wasn’t hard before he was definitely now. He smiled sweetly at you, giving his cock a few strokes. You could see all the pre leaking from his pulsing tip.

Tanjiro wasted no time pushing past your folds, making you both moan when he bottomed out.

He pulled back, making you feel empty but met with him drilling his cock in your sopping cunt. Your moans echoed throughout the room.

“F-Fuck love you’re so tight.”

He groaned throwing his head back. His veins felt so good rubbing against your walls, making that familiar coil in the pit of your stomach tighten.

Tanjiro could feel you were close, you were sucking him in so well he couldn’t get enough. Tanjiro gripped your thighs, pushing them against your chest. He got impossibly deeper you swore you could feel him in your womb.

“You gonna cum Angel? Let go for me.”

He kept up his fast pace, sneaking a hand to your swollen clit. Your back arched, screaming his name your orgasm rushed over you. Tanjiro fucked you through your high, dumping his load deep in you.

Both of you were left a panting mess. He pecked your lips, pulling out his softened cock.

“You okay? You aren’t hurt right?” He asked you.

All you could do was shake your head and smile at him dumbly. Tanjiro chuckled at your fucked out state, getting up to get you both cleaned up. After this night, rough sex was all you guys knew.

(I'm going to go pray and touch grass, good night htgyecjhxg)