°headcannon #84°

{𝖢𝗁𝗋𝗂𝗌𝗍𝗆𝖺𝗌 𝖲𝗉𝖾𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗅 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝖣𝖾𝖼. 22}
𑁍𑁍𑁍
"𝖶𝗂𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖶𝗈𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋"
𝖱𝖾𝗇𝗀𝗈𝗄𝗎 𝗑 𝖿𝖾𝗆!𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋

Imagine going on a Christmas ice skating date with Kyojuro.

Who so happens not to know how to properly ice skate and lingers onto the surrounding walls and your arms for support.

You’d laugh a bit, but will gently grasp his hands and guide him slowly and carefully amongst the frozen ice.

Your eyes would interlock onto each other with subtlety and tender, chattering people passing by swiftly and bright Christmas lights lighting your way around the rink.

The gentle descending flakes permeating into the both of your thicken layers of clothing.

"See, you’re doing fine Kyo."

You’d weave him a subtle, silken smile, your small gloved hands softly clasping along his securely.

His glistening golden irises peering directly up at you.

"Just take it slow and easy…one leg before the other."

You would gently instruct, guiding him through the movements of your own.

"You are quite skilled in this Y/n!"

He'd beam you with such enthusiasm and wonder, glimmering irises polished with astonishment and enthrallment.

"Years of practice I suppose"

You'd retort with a witty smile, watching his legs properly match with your steady rhythm.

"Wow! you're quite a quick learner, Kyo!"

You chimed, slowly loosening your clasp on his larger hands.

"I am indeed! and I do have a wonderful teacher!"

He chortled vibrantly, eyes glancing down to the both of your swindling, swaying feet.

The sound of the thicken ice that guided you through the rink, grating with each stride of discreet motion you both would construct.

"Okay, I'm going to slowly let go of your hands so you can--!"

The moment you tried to skate your way from his adjusting frame, his hands had firmly grasped onto your hands.

Gently tugging you closer to him, holding you close to his lengthy figure.

Keeping you securely against his resonating, warm body. Those luminous, glistening optics gazing down at you with such fondness and allurement, his left gloved hand steadily resting upon your hip as his right piloting to your supple cheek.

Softly stroking his thumb along the valley of your cooling flesh, creating a radiating warmth to seep into the tender skin.

The only things that captured your dazed attention were those peering, gentle eyes of his, that supple soften smile and the brightening lights that dangled beautifully along the strings of the light posts from aside of the skating rink.

Nothing else mattered or came to your view but his entirety and endearing moment.

"Kyo...?"

You barely muttered out softly, shivering slightly at the sudden bleak breeze, feeling your body pull in closer to his radiating husk.

"I think this is a perfect moment..."

He'd simply smile delicately down at you, gradually leaning in to your crisp face.

With his right hand still nestling onto your plush cheek, he'd smoothly and mildly plant his lush lips against yours.

Feeling immediate warmth saturate into your velvety flesh from his profound contact. Instantly warming up your shuddering frame and beating, fluttering heart.

(512 words)

(Yes I know I was supposed to upload this yesterday, kinda forgot lol)