°headcannon 77°

{15𝗄 𝗌𝗉𝖾𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗅}
𑁍𑁍𑁍
𝖳𝖺𝗇𝗃𝗂𝗋𝗈 𝗑 𝖿𝖾𝗆𝖺𝗅𝖾!𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋
𝖭𝖲𝖥𝖶 & 𝖥𝗅𝗎𝖿𝖿

Aged-up characters

"Tanji?"

"Mm? What's wrong my love?"

The man in question calls out attentively and turns his head, making an attempt to keep the two mugs of hot cocoa in his hands from spilling from his sudden movement.

"The snow hasn't stopped. I don't think we'll be able to go out tonight."

You stand in the doorframe of the kitchen, sighing as you fiddle with the soft belt of your robe.

"I'd hope it would stop by now... it's almost a fourth of the way up the door."

Your boyfriend's expression dims for a quick second before he makes his way over with the warm mugs, planting a soft kiss atop your forehead.

"That's okay, we can improvise! We can stay in and make dinner instead, maybe watch a movie in your pajamas. How's that?"

Your eyes meet his as you smile, taking the cup from his left hand and nodding in response.

"Gives me an excuse to lounge around and not get ready. Thank you, Tanji."

The sweet tone in which you called out your boyfriend's nickname earlier has now changed to one filled with desperation. Your hot cocoa mugs are long gone and the movie idea abandoned.

Your robe is strewn across the floor of the living room and Tanjiro has you bare and straddled in his lap on the couch, leg hooked atop your knee to keep you from struggling against him.

"Shh.."

Tanjiro muses, his hand snaking in from behind you to continue delicately rubbing circles into your clit.

"Too fast?"

You shake your head no, letting out a small whine as he keeps going. He leaves small kisses down your neck and on your shoulder, stopping to rest his chin by where your shoulder meets your neck.

"Better than going out, hmm?"

Tanjiro coos sweetly into your ear, his fingers moving faster with every compliment.

"I get to have my pretty baby getting all flustered for me, making sweet little noises and making such a mess."

"Ts, all for you Tanji, only you,"

You whine, tilting your head back ever so slightly as your mind begins to cloud in anticipation of your orgasm.

"S' good to me, Tanji~"

(378 words)