°headcannon #89°

𑁍𑁍𑁍
𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝗍𝗐𝗈 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝖼𝖺𝗎𝗀𝗁𝗍
𝖬𝖺𝗅𝖾 𝖯𝗂𝗅𝗅𝖺𝗋𝗌 𝗑 𝖿𝖾𝗆!𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋
𝗌𝗅𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝗅𝗒 𝗌𝗎𝗀𝗀𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗏𝖾 & 𝖼𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗄

Kyojuro Rengoku

You are straddling his lap, arms wrapped around his neck and your t-shirt had already been taken off leaving you in a bra.

He was kissing and sucking the skin on the nape your neck when Uzui walks in and leans against the door.

"Ah youth~"

Kyojuro stops kissing you and looks over your shoulder. You were too shocked to form words.

"Oh hello Tengen! Back already?"

"Yes, it was a simple mission. I see I have caught you and y/n in a flamboyant act~" (Bro get out-)

You buried your face in Kyojuro’s chest in embarrassment but he doesn't seem to notice.

"Well yes I decided to get some in before next mission. A man always has his needs!"

"Ah yes you are absolutely right Rengoku, such wise words. It is important to maintain flamboyancy in a relationship and cater to your own desires. I hope you and y/n are successful!"

"Thank you Tengen! I shall report back to you and hopefully carry good news!"

Kyojuro smiles genuinely and Uzui walks out.

You looked at Rengoku with so much confusion plastered on your face.

"Did that seriously just happen?"

Sanemi Shinazugawa

Sanemi pulled you aside while you are at work because he got horny all of a sudden.

He had taken his haori off and was on top, and you two were making out. You were also pulling his hair and moaning when Rengoku walks in.

Rengoku is unfazed when he sees you two.

"Hey Sanemi do you know where y/n is i think my-"

"The Hell? Ever heard of knocking?!"

"Yes my apologies, but do you think I could borrow y/n for a second I think I broke my p-"

"IF YOU DONT GET OUT RIGHT NOW IM TELLING YOUR LITTLE BROTHER HOW BABYS ARE MADE!!!!!"

Rengoku leaves immediately.

I wonder what Rengoku broke?

Gyomei Himejima

Gyomei would never approach you first.

He is too shy and too much of a teddy bear to do that.

He would often be mediating and you would crawl into his giant lap.

You couldn't straddle him because the mans is too big and you cannot do the splits.

So instead you would sit criss cross apple sauce in his lap and place light little kisses allover his body until he stopped mediating because he couldn't focus and would grab your face and kiss back lightly.

He doesn't like too much PDA though.

Muichiro walks in. He notices you and Gyomei and tries to tip toe away.

Muichiro (thinking to himself): "They couldnt have seen me right? I mean Gyomei is blind... phew i got lucky that was so embarrassing.

Gyomei stops kissing you and gets serious.

"I sense a child."

"What where?!"

You turned around and didn't see anyone there.

"Muichiro was here a few seconds ago."

"Noooo! He must've seen us!!!!"

And that is how Muichiro lost his innocence.

(503 words).