°headcannon #100°

𑁍𑁍𑁍
𝖳𝖺𝗇𝗃𝗂𝗋𝗈 𝖶𝖾𝖽𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖲𝗆𝗎𝗍

Loud wedding bells would ring: Today was your wedding day and both you and your family were equally happy. Gently handling your hair and makeup as if you were some sacred doll to protect.

"Are you ready?"

Your mother would ask, you'd only nod a yes and be guided outside the changing room and into the hall, the walls equally decorated with white, [f/c] and gold mixed before being waltzed to your [future] husband, Tanjiro Kamado.

He'd stand there, obviously trying to not cry from how gorgeous you were, walking toward him. His eyes would water before Zenitsu wiped away his tears, thanking him as you stood eye to eye.

"Let us begin" the Pope would start and open the bible.

The evening was amazing, from dancing to drinking, everything about this evening was perfect.

As you sat in your shared hotel room, Tanjiro would reappear again, plopping face-first into a pillow beside you before taking off his suit, To which you'd do the same.

You'd unzip your dress slowly, taking note of the expensive jewellery you wore. Your curves reveal themself alongside the stockings that hugged your thighs beautifully.

Tanjiro would get up and go behind you, kissing your neck as he helped you out of your stuffy wedding dress and jewelry, Now shirtless as he guided you back to bed. Crawling up to you before unbuckling his belt and throwing it to the side before kissing you passionately.

Moans would slip from your mouths as you'd hurry to remove his pants, equally impatient as he groped and fondled you, not wanting to miss a single mark, curve or spot on your body untouched.

His boner would press at your panties as you took off your bra, leaving the stockings on before he dragged you right back under him. Hurry to take off your panties as he kissed you again.

His lustful gaze would stare down at his work before going to the drawer for a condom but you stopped him midway.

"I think...I wanna have a baby this time.."

You'd speak, making his gaze soften before putting it back. Gently pushing the tip inside as this was your first time doing it raw.

Your hands would claw at his from the slight stinging sensation. This felt different, he felt a lot bigger than you'd thought. His breath would hitch from the way you'd squeeze and pulse around him, so warm and tight, just perfect.

Not wasting any more time he'd start pace, moans slipping from both your mouths from this newly discovered sensation, handsy yet cautious with each other as you made love.

His cock would press at your womb, pounding extra rough as he'd manhandle you; Biting, choking and squeezing any body part his hands could reach.

"You want me to fuck a baby inside you hm? Wanna be a mama y/n-?"

He whispered, His smooth yet calm voice would make the butterflies in your stomach swoon and scream in bliss.

"You think you can handle them hm-? Having my kids running around while I fuck you in every room-? Are you sure you can handle that -?"

He'd tease, his arms now caging your face and forcing you to look him directly in the eyes. His hair a mess alongside his equally marked up neck and chest.

You moaned out a yes as you came around his cock, your cum now being used as extra lube as he wouldn't stop unless you were bloated.

"Good girl- keep acting like this and I might breed you-"

He'd whisper a final time before bending you into a mating press; His firm chest pressing at yours as he was destined to put at least 3 babies inside you.

His raging red-tipped cock would tremble as he'd try not to burst too soon, but damn were you so tight. Like gripping his cock to a vice as he broke down.

He'd groan in bliss as he kept cumming, his cock now deep inside your womb as he'd coat your insides with hot, sticky cum. Fucking you during his orgasm to ensure you were 100% pregnant before pulling out and lying right next to you. His slicked-back hair now a mess before looking beside you to notice you've already fallen asleep.

Tanjiro would brush your hair out your face before getting up and walking downstairs to get a bucket of water, a rag, and some soft clothes; Attempting to at least clean you off before going to sleep.

As he cleaned you both up, he'd pull the covers over you and cuddle beside you, hugging your waist as he fell asleep shortly after.

(785 words)