°headcannon #34°

𑁍𑁍𑁍
𝖦𝗂𝗒𝗎𝗎'𝗌 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗈 𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗌/𝗈 𝗂𝗀𝗇𝗈𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗁𝗂𝗆 𝖺𝖿𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖺 𝖿𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍

You and Giyuu get in fights every now and then, it’s rare but it doesn’t mean it doesn’t happen.

Giyu usually takes the easier route and just ignores you when you hackle him or just nods his head as if he were listening.

The last fight was bad enough to where your now the one ignoring Giyu and he’s sitting back wondering how in the world he’s to fix the mistake he caused.

To be honest, he wasn’t even sure of what he did or what the fight was about.

Was it over the dinner you made?

The way you tightened his top around him before he left?

Maybe the fact he was going away on a long journey?

He had no clue and now he was playing through all the reasons you could be frustrated with him.

Seeing you ignore him or puff and turn away whenever he would enter the room always made him turn and go in the other direction. What else was he supposed to do?

He’s not used to getting this treatment but instead giving it.

Dinners are quiet, too quiet for his liking, he enjoyed listening to you go on about your days and what you had planned for the week.

It always put a smile on his face.

One night while you were out in the garden, sitting and listening to the world around you and Giyu decided to come out and sit down beside you, noticing the way you scooted away from him.

“I apologize.”

Hearing this escape his lips made you open your eyes and look at him in shock.

Seeing his eyes and how tired they looked, you wondered.. had he not been sleeping?

“I’m sorry for upsetting you. I never realized how much I miss your voice until you stopped talking to me....”

A blush appeared on your face as you looked away. No, you couldn’t break, not until he fully learned his lesson.

“It’s ok if you still ignore me.. I just wanted to apologize for hurting you. I’ll leave you alone.”

You reached out as he got up, your hand grabbed a hold of his own, your desperate eyes looking into his tired and surprised ones.

“Don’t go… please, stay with me. I’ve missed your company.”

Seeing him fully turn and set himself back down, he squeezed your hand gently.

“ I accept your apology… maybe this will teach you to stop ignoring me so much, now you know how it feels when you do it.”

A blush dusted your cheeks when he reached up and pulled your head in to press against his own.

“ I know, I won’t let it happen… ever again.”

At least you say right as you began to talk about your day and how much you missed being around him.

Your voice pulled him into a calm state, easing him into a gentle sleep, one he had been missing out in for several nights because of your absence.

Now he was able to sleep peacefully knowing you were by his side and speaking with him again.

(529 words)