72

Okay so I wrote this...
It's not much but yeah, there's that—
Anyways, enjoy <3
———————

|Sean's POV|

What the hell did I just say?

Athena was staring at me, her lips parted and her eyes slightly wide opened.

I shouldn't have said that. What the hell made me say that shit?

I cleared my throat awkwardly before filling the glass with water again and gulping the whole thing. My throat still felt so fucking dry. I felt like I was in middle school, asking a girl out for the first time all over again— wait. Was that what I was doing? Asking her out indirectly?

I looked at her to find her biting her lip, clear amusement in her eyes— almost as clear as the evident blush spreading on her face. Was that even possible? Apparently. "Alessio did tell me that you could be a real teenager sometimes."

Of course he did. That absolutely motherfucker. It was a lie, of course. But what else did he say about me?

"I wonder what else he told you," I voiced out my thoughts, narrowing my eyes at her in suspicion.

"I could tell you..." She began to walk towards me while I kept my eyes fixed on her, watching her every move like a hawk. I didn't move or say anything as she now stood in front of me— too far for my liking.

Yeah I knew I was fucked. I just didn't want to admit it to myself. But as I looked at Athena, standing in front of me, look as perfect as ever, I couldn't bring myself to care anymore. Fuck that shit.

"Or you could just kiss me." She said in a low tone, her eyes darting from mine to my lips back and forth. That was when I allowed her words to register in my head. I could just what now?

"You owe me one, remember?" 

"I do, don't I?" I muttered earning a small nod from her as she tilted her head to the side, raising her brows slightly before she spoke up, "so are you just gonna stan—"

I didn't let her finish when I grabbed her wrist and pulled her close before connecting my lips with hers. Her hands immediately went to the back of my head, her fingers tangling themselves in my hair as she pulled earning an involuntary groan from me. I loved it when she'd do that.

|Athena's POV|

His hair was probably the softest thing ever. I loved the way they'd feel around my fingers. I loved the way his lips felt on mine as we kissed, our lips moving in sync. His injured hand held my wrist while his other hand somehow found it's way to the back of my neck.

He groaned before turning us around so that he was the one hovering over me. My other hand went to grip the edge of the counter so we wouldn't fall back. He tried to step in as close as he could, deepening the kiss as he bit my lower lip. I instantly opened my mouth to give access to his tongue which almost immediately plunged inside.

My hands moved to his chest and I could literally feel his abs through. Damn, somebody worked out.

"Athena," he whispered, pulling away to give us a chance to breathe, "fuck." I looked up at him to find him already looking at me with a sort of smile tugging at his lips. I couldn't help but smile back, a chuckle leaving my mouth. "What?" He asked, his voice filled with amusement which only made me chuckle harder, my head falling forward, hitting his chest.