91

Weeks had gone by since the whole thing at the Charity Ball and I think it was safe to say that Sean and I had grown closer— as in, ‘I can't stay away from you for more than an hour’ close.

I was in Alessio's house, in the living room with Sean, Thea, the owner of the house himself, Lea and Enzo or as Alessio would call it, 'The gang.'

The newly reunited couple spent last week by revealing the fact that Thea was not actually dead since it was now safe for her to do so. The first thing they did was go to the racing club and Eden broke into tears. He was an incredibly emotional person.

"How can you be so good at this?" Alessio threw his head back, tossing the console at Sean since it was his turn to play then he looked at Thea, "you used to suck."

"I got time to practice," Thea shrugged with a small grin, "Athena happens to have a lot of games in her house and I needed a distraction so I played... and read."

"Cool, what'd you read?" Lea asked with curiosity as she rested her head against Enzo's shoulders. The latter did not seem to mind as he was running his fingers through her hair. It was cute, really.

My eyes went to Sean who was busy trying to beat Thea at the game we were playing. So far, he was succeeding.

"Uh—" Thea focused on the game for a second before she gave a reply, "—basically anything that catched my eyes. But it was mostly—" she paused, dodging a hit that Sean threw her way in the game, "— romance, though."

"Romance," Lea repeated, "and I'm guessing they contained r-rated stuff?"

"Oh trust me, they did," Alessio chuckled, brushing a hair that fell on her face while her fingers moved furiously on the console, "she's proven to be very... experienced ever since she returned."

"Shut up," Thea muttered, letting out a groan when a loud 'you lost' was heard through the TV. Sean shot her a victorious grin, "take that, motherfu—" he was cut off when Shadow licked his hand that was holding the console making him gag before tossing away the thing. He glared down at the dog who had taken a liking in him, "— look, I don't care how cute you are, you do not lick me, do you understand?" 

Child.

The dog only tilted his head to the side before darting his tongue out, licking his hand again, "you little fuck!"

"Looks like he didn't understand," what I said made him scoff as he turned to me, "yeah, no shit, darling, no shit."

While the others just laughed at that, Sean got up and went to wash his hands before returning and sat down next to me again.

He dropped his arm around my shoulders, leaning his head in the crook of my neck as he planted a kiss there which made me involuntarily shiver. I then felt him smirk against my skin before he softly bit it.

I internally sighed. "Stop doing that," I muttered under my breath so that only he could hear. He only hummed in response before doing it again. And again. Then he licked the area.

"I will kick you where the sun doesn't shine," I threatened in a low voice as the others were busy talking to each other, "I'm not kidding, I will do it."

He hummed again, pausing his torture momentarily, "it's you who is going to regret it later on, though." He wasn't entirely wrong there.

"What happened to Macy?" Thea's question made everyone's chatter cease. We all looked at her. I had absolutely no idea what happened to the girl who was ready to sacrifice Thea to save her brother so I shrugged at her.