16

WARNING : TORTURE SCENES AHEAD. READ AT YOUR OWN RISKS

________________

Alessio came to pick me up at the park near my house in order not to raise suspicion. We drove to his house in silence while I was thinking of ways on how to torture Luigi in my head. I was excited to do so.

It had been exactly one week since I have last seen or spoken with Sean; the last time being at the club where we raced and stuff. It would be a lie if I said that I haven't been thinking of him constantly ever since. It's like he's been engraved on my mind. What? Can you blame me? He was actually a fun guy.

The drive to Alessio's house, more like mansion, was around fifteen minutes. He pulled the car to a stop and we stepped out. Alessio told me to enter through the back door just to be sure that nobody was inside and could see me.

"Our guy's in the basement," He said, closing the main door behind him. "Hey, do your worst, okay? I want that fucker to scream."

"Of course. That's what I planned," I replied before going to the basement with Alessio trailing behind me. He took out a set of keys from his pocket and unlocked a metal door, revealing a man in chains with several scars, blood all over his body. I gagged at the sight of Luigi.

"Someone's in a bad shape," I mocked, making my way towards the fucker. His closed eye was snapped open and he stared at me in confusion, "w-who a-are y-y-you? What are you doing here?"

"I'm gonna torture you today." I grinned excitedly at the man who let out a scoff, "what am I now? Everybody's punching bag?"

"Presumably," I shrugged, glancing at Alessio who was leaning against the wall with his arms crossed and a cold, emotionless look on his face as he stared at the man responsible for his suffering.

I walked over to the shelf of torture weapons and grabbed a metal stick. Luigi raised his brows at Alessio, "who the fuck is she?" He scoffed before a smirk made it's way onto his face, "don't tell me you've already replaced my oh so darling niece."

"Shut the fuck up!" Alessio snarled, his fists clenching, "who she is, is none of your damn business."

"What he said," I walked back towards Luigi, twirling the stick in my hand, "when I'm done with you, you won't be able to talk, sweetheart."

"What can a girl like you possibly d—" he was cut off when I shoved the stick in his mouth. His eye widened and his tried to push the stick away but it was impossible since I was still holding it. "Open wide," I demanded and didn't wait for him to do so before I shove the stick deeper in his mouth, surely down his throat. I knew what I was doing and I wasn't killing him. He coughed and struggled against the chains. "I wouldn't recommend moving. One wrong move and the stick might pierce through your throat. Fair warning, it's going to be painful—and you have a high chance of dying."

"S-he i-ish c-cra-c-chy," Luigi choked out which was a bit hard to understand but I could tell what he said. "She is crazy, alright." Alessio mused from behind me and I couldn't help but smile.

I took the dagger I picked from the shelf. I trailed the sharp tip of the dagger along his jawline. He didn't have any hands. His body was wrapped in chains holding him to the ceiling by his neck. His beard and hair was long—and he was stinking as well.

Gross.

I grabbed his jaw and placed the tip of the dagger under his tongue. I glanced at the guy whose one remaining eye was wide opened, his stare holding fear, surprise, shock and anger at the same time. I only smirked at that before stabbing the muscle. He tried not to scream due to the warning I gave him earlier. But a small scream left his mouth nonetheless. Blood began dripping from his mouth and I chuckled in amusement and excitement.

"I don't know why you didn't remove teeth yet." I spoke, glancing at Alessio who shrugged as I continued, "but I'm glad you didn't. I enjoy doing that to other people."

"I know," He mumbled and I gave my full attention to Luigi. Then I walked over to the shelf before taking the extraction forceps that was found there. I stood in front of him with it in my hands. After removing five of his teeth, one by one, his mouth was a bloody mess. Blood was falling on the ground and tears were dripping down his face. He was barely conscious.

"Now, what do we remove from you?" I asked Luigi with an innocent smile, tilting my head to the side. "Your dick?" His eye widened and he began shaking his head weakly at my word.

Just then, Alessio's phone started ringing. I watched as he took it out from his pocket and shot me a look which said 'It's urgent'. I nodded before he left the room to answer the call, closing the door behind him.

I then took the stick out from Luigi's mouth and smiled at him, "now, before I render you dick-less, do you have any questions?"

"Wh-who ar-are y-you an-and wh-why a-are y-you doing th-his t-to m-me?" He stuttered, his voice shaking with both fear and pain. It was hard for me to understand whatever the hell he was saying but I've got it nonetheless.

"The name's Athena." I threw the dagger on which his blood was falling off aside and pushed a strand of my hair away from my forehead. "I'm doing this because you ruined Alessio's life—and Thea's."

"H-ow—" he coughed, clearing his throat, "—do you know Alessio and Thea?"

"That's for me to know and for you to find out," I smirked, flashing him a sinister smile, "Now, ready to get your teeth ripped out?"