13

"I'm not a stalker! I'm just looking out for my little sister because I'm a good big brother," Ben defended, raising his chin. "Anyway, here's a real job for you."

"I'm listening."

"There's this guy is here today and I want you to beat him." Ben responded as he took a seat on the counter. I raised my brows at him, "why me?"

"Because he never loses!" Eden groaned, "he's good, like really good. I challenged him the other day by saying that I'll find someone who's gonna beat your ass. He said that if that someone really does beat my ass, I'll give you my car but If he doesn't then I can write whatever I want on your forehead with permanent ink."

"Sounds like a dude who knows how to have fun," I muttered, getting all riled up to meet whoever that guy is, "so what time am I meeting him?"

"He should be here anytime now," Ben glanced at his watch as Eden placed his two hands on my shoulders, "don't lose okay? I don't want to walk around with something evil written on my forehead. Knowing that guy, he'll definitely embarrass the crap out of me."

"Okay," I said even though I was having an internal battle with myself. I was curious to see what that person would write on Eden's forehead and I wanted to see how Eden would react 'cause I find that funny as hell.

"You just have to finish first." Ben spoke up making me roll my eyes at him, "I know how this shit works, dude. It's not my first time."

"You're a life saviour." Eden placed a kiss on the top of my head before walking towards Ben and took a seat beside him. Ben threw his arm around his shoulders and pulled him close.

"Who's a life saviour?" A very familiar voice questioned making me snap my head at direction of the entrance. My eyes slightly widened when I saw the guy who has been haunting my fucking mind for the past week. His eyes darted from Eden and Ben to me and surprise took over his face. However, he masked it instantly, giving me an emotionless look.

He was wearing a plain black shirt with jeans and there were also rings on his fingers and a necklace around his neck making him look extremely hot. Why did he have to look so damn fine?

"What's she doing here?" He asked no one in particular yet his grey eyes were fixed on me.

"It's you," I shot him a fake smile, "that's why it's starting to smell like a rat died in here."

"Don't tell me she's the one going against me—" Sean muttered while glaring at Ben and Eden, clenching and unclenching  his jaw at the same time. "Seriously?"

"She volunteered!" Eden suddenly said making me narrow my eyes at him, "what the fuck? Ben asked me to do this!" I shot Sean a look, "I didn't know it was you otherwise I wouldn't have agreed, idiot."

"Stupid." He retorted making me scoff, "dick."

"Asshole."

"Piss off."

"Shithead."

"Dickhead." I shot back to which he rolled his eyes.

"Alright!" Ben spoke up, his eyes darting between me and Sean, "enough both of you."

"You have a race to win, remember?" Eden asked, looking at me. I nodded my head before jumping off the table.

"There's just no way she's gonna beat me," Sean said, sure of himself. I flipped him off before walking out of the club. I went to where all the cars were parked and grabbed the keys to the car I usually take.

**

|Sean's POV|

For the past seven days, this girl has been occupying my fucking mind. Her long black hair, blue eyes, pink kissable soft lips—what the fuck is wrong with me? 

Athena was infuriating, definitely. Yet she was so god damn hot—and she was my best friend's sister. I was taken aback when Alessio told me that she was his sister. Apparently, they shared the same father.

Shaking these thoughts away, I got into my car and waited for Athena's car to come into view. A few seconds later, her black car was beside mine, her engine making a roaring sound in order to make her presence known. I wanted to draw on Eden's forehead for fuck's sake. I better win this god damn race.