Clarification Note

I read many comments on Anya's RAPE FANTASY.

So I thought to Clear few things

She does not need any psychological help she is perfectly fine and what she has is not sickness for sure

Rape fantasy as in CNC

In the BDSM community, CNC stands for consensual non-consent, also known as rape play. Although it varies scene to scene, it's usually an extreme power exchange where, according to previous negotiation, there is a victim overcome by a predator by force. People who enjoy this play often enjoy either the extreme lack of control or extreme control on either side of the exchange.

**this type of scene does not encourage ACTUAL RAPE. All proper scenes are done after much negotiation between of-age, consenting adults.

It is not that she wants to get molested by some random man or anything she wants it to do with her partner. No girl can want it or enjoy it and if anyone does she definitely needs help

It is rape play where the partner forces you with your consent only. They follow a certain plot that they want to exicute and having this kind of fantasies are normal.

Some have kidnapping and forced sex fantasy and it changes person to person. Every person has a different sexual desire some like vanilla sex the normal one, some prefer bondage some enjoys DDLG Daddy Dom little girl that is their choice.

This all are a part of BDSM. Sadism, masochism, master pet play these are extreme part of BDSM and world wide many people follows this life style because that is how they are.

Anya is a submissive and you will see many shades of submission with a bit of domination in her character. You will see how kinky and slutty she is as the story will proceed but only for her husband her partner not for every random guy and why she is like that you will know as well

This book will have kinks and fantasies which are not so acceptable it can have threesome foursome and different style of sexual activities so I request my readers to read it with an open mind as I had warned about it in the beginning only.

No offence to anyone but i thought i was needed to clear the points so my readers will not get any wrong information.