Chapter-38

Happy Mahastami my dear readers

Author's pov

Anya and Naima walked towards the abandoned mansion which is now a haunted mansion that everyone avoids,  long gone the family who once lived there.

"Api, why do you want to visit that place that to alone without anyone knowing?" Naima asked

"Actually I want to explore it on my own yesterday they did not give me time!" Anya lied

"OK!" Naima said

They reached the place and Anya turned towards Naima.

"Naima, you go back to the mansion! I will return on my own and if I can not then I will call you, you have a phone right?" Anya asked

"Yes I do! But why will you go inside alone?" Naima asked not understanding what Anya is trying to do

"Give me your number and you take this money. Buy something from the market for yourself. It is a gift!" Anya said and give her some money

"But!" "You go I will be fine And yes do not tell anyone even if they ask you. Tell them that you do not know anything about me." Anya said and Naima nodded

She gave her number and took half of the money Anya offered. She only took what was needed to buy a gift.

Taking a deep breath Anya went inside the mansion.

No one was there so it was easy for her to go inside. It was like someone had cleared her path of going inside and finding out the truth.

The first step inside the mansion and Anya felt like nostalgia had hit her hard.

Like everything here is known to her very well.

Few paintings and furniture are left behind. Like leaving the past behind.

She walked through the hell and then decided to go upstairs and check the rooms.

She found every room empty except one and that surely picked her interest

She removed the covers from the pictures which were hanging on the wall.

As soon she did that she gasped as she found Caliban's picture there or you can say Sheryaar's picture there In traditional Muslim attire.

She took a few steps back as she felt overwhelmed and collided with the bed and fell on it.

" Chor dijie humein Dard ho raha hai! (leave me it is hurting )" she heard a scream of a girl and to her horror she saw that girl is behind her only

She got up from the bed immediately and saw Sheryaar was beating Marium with a whip.

She looked at her surroundings and saw everything had changed.

She felt like she had time travelled and came back in time when Sheryaar and Marium were alive.

The room was perfectly decorated and cleaned as someone stays here.

Anya did not wasted a single moment and started running away from there

Everything here scared her to the core she does not want to be here anymore.

But in hurry she skipped a stair and fell down hitting her head lightly as she almost reached downstairs.

Everything was changed in front of her eyes. She definitely time travelled, she thought in fear.

She tried to get up and leave from here but could not do that as if someone had pinned her on the floor.

Soon the scenery changed into something else and Anya got lost in the tale of the past.