Chapter-88

Author's pov

Suryakanta smiled and finished the book she was reading. Few things are better hidden from the world for everyone's betterment. Only a few months are left now.

She stood up and decided she wanted to write letters for her sister. When she grows up she will read them and know how much her sister loved her and how grateful she is to Chandrakanta for loving her so much.

She will hand these letters to her mother and ask her to give them to Chandrakanta when she will start understanding everything.

"Priya Chandra apki didisa apse atyadhik prem karti hai parantu dukh ki Baat Hai hum apke sath nahi reh pay. Hume kshama kar de aur ek achi Rajkumari aur sasak bane ap. Apko Suryagarh ka raj sinhasan sambhal na hai ekdin. Us din hum yaha nahi honge parantu hum chahte hai ki ap hume garvanit kare. Dhanyabad Humse sacha prem karne ke liye hum asha karte hai aap Humein apni smriti o mein jeevit rakhengi.
                                                   Apki Didisa

(Dear Chandra, your sister loves you very much but sadly I couldn't stay with you. Please forgive me and become a great ruler and a good princess. You have to handle the Throne of Suryagarh one day. That day I won't be here but I want you to make me feel proud. Thank you for loving me truly and I hope you will keep me alive in your memories.
                                                               Your sister)"

Suryakanta wrote a few more letters for Chandrakanta and decided to hand them over on the day when she will die.

A few days passed and everything was calm. Dharmendra was back to work and was avoiding Suryakanta completely. It's not that she minded that. It was good that now he knows his place. Suryakanta was happy that she is free now but one thing she didn't know was that this calmness was the calmness before a storm.

"Maharaj hum kuch dino ka viram chahte hai karya se. 7 divas hum Suryagarh me nahi rahenge. (King, I want a leave from work for a few days. I won't be present in Suryagarh for 7 days.)" Dharmendra said and the king looked at him

Even though Dharmendra's presence is mandatory here but after the fiasco he thought to give him a break.

"Thik hai Prajapati ap viram le sakte hai. (Fine you can take a break)" king said

"Are wah Prajapati bhraman hetu kaha ja rahe hai? Apko is viram ki atyadhik avashyakta hai waise. (Wow, where are you going for vacation? By the way, you need this leave very much.)" Surykanta commented smiling brightly

She can't help but taunt him every time she sees him because she hates him too much.

Dharmendra smiled back at her, making her shocked a bit.

"Satya kaha apne Rajkumari ji, ab apki agya ho to hum prasthan karna chahenge. (you're absolutely correct Princess. Now if you give me permission I will like to take my leave)" Dharmendra said all of these with a smile on his face and that smile didn't gave her any good vibes

Dharmendra left from there and Suryakanta looked at his retreating figure with a frown.

Dharmendra knows she is staring at him and that widens his smirk more. He didn't think that he would have to do this. He wanted everything to be done smoothly but how did he forget that his beloved princess can't let him do anything smoothly. She likes chaos so much. What to do?

Note the sarcasm

He has prepared everything for his trip and before Suryakanta can send any spy behind him he will be gone far away from her not for long though. The very thought of coming back for her is making him feel so better but before leaving he needs to say bye to the only true friend of his who understood him very well and never judged him. The person who held his hand and truly never left it for once. He is grateful to her for whatever she did and after he is done with everything he will send her away where she can start a fresh life and the tag of prostitute won't be on her anymore. She will be free and do whatever she wants to do in her life.