Chapter-53

Happy birthday to you uncommon90 🎉🎉

An update for you as your birthday gift

And as majority of my readers want to read about them completely then I will tell you about them without making it too much

Author's pov

Marium is standing like a statue and listening to the conversation.

"Allah maaf nahi karega apko Apa! Ek bachi par aisa zulm thik nahi hai (Allah will never forgive you, sister). Torturing a child like her isn't good.)" Zeenat  Begum said angrily

"To kya kisi aur ke bache ko nawab sahab ka kehkar is khandan ka khoon batana sahi hai? Mat bhulo Zeenat  ki Sahir ka is khandan se koi lena dena nahi hai ye Sirf hum jante hai aur bakiyo ko bhi bata sakte hai. (Is giving someone else's child the name of nawab and saying he is the blood of this family correct? Don't forget, only I know that Sahir is not related to this family in any way, and I can tell others at any moment)" Noor Begum said and that made Zeenat  Begum shut her mouth

After all, it is the dark secret of her life that she has been hiding throughout her life until now. The secret is used by Noor Begum to dominate her always in every matter.

"Muft me wo sach apne nahi chupaya hai Api ap bhi janti hai us raaz ko dafan karne ke liye apne hum pe hamesha hukum chalaye hai aur hum sunte aye hai sab kuch bina koi sawal kiye. Har achi cheez apki! Sara waris ke hak aapke bete ke liye kya Humne kabhi kuch bola apko? Nahi na phir?

Zabardasti nikah kiya tha Humse nawab sahab ne! Mohabbat karte the hum Rahim se par kyunki wo hamare ghar ka naukar tha isiliye hamari mohabbat adhuri reh gayi aur usi mohabbat ki nishani hai Sahir. Humein nahi chahie tha ye sab kuch Api Humein to khush rehna tha par hamari zindagi tabah ho gayi. Humein bas hamare bete ki salamati chahiye aur kuch nahi. Marium bhi Humein uski ammi ki tarah tarap ti dikhti hai yaha. Isiliye uski madat karna chahte the!

(You didn't hide the truth for free, sister; you know that as well. To bury this secret, you have always ordered me around, and I have obeyed them without any questions. Every good thing is yours. Every right of an heir is your son's. Did I ever tell you anything about this? No, right then?

Nawab married me forcefully! I loved Rahim, but just because he was a servant in my home, our love story was incomplete, and Sahir is the fruit of that love. I didn't want all of this, sister. I just wanted to stay happy, but my life got destroyed. I just want my son to be safe, nothing else. Marium, like her mother, is suffering here, which is why I wanted to help her)" Zeenat  said remembering the dark side of her life

She is Noor Begum's uncle's daughter, and Nawab saw her in her house when he visited there. He liked her and wanted her despite being married to Noor Begum, and Sheryaar was born at that time as well.

Zeenat  Begum was forced by her family to marry the Nawab and was threatened that if she did something wrong or told anything to the Nawab, she would see her lover's dead body. So she did what she was supposed to do. She accepted everything and got married, but after marriage she realised she was pregnant with Rahim's baby. She could not let the Nawab know that and get herself killed along with her baby, so she lied that it was his child, and he believed her, But Noor Begum, who knew everything, used this information for her own gain, and till now she is using it against Zeenat . Sahir isn't aware of the fact, and Zeenat  won't tell him either.

Marium couldn't believe her ears at all. Her Sahir bhai Jaan isn't her brother or related to Ahmed family at all. But will that change anything in her life? No, it won't! Sahir's true identity is not hers to poke her nose into. She anyway has left using her brain in other matters where her own life is a mess.