Chapter-78

Caliban's pov (first time)

"Congratulations Mr. Caliban knight you got engaged to your lady love." I said myself looking at the engagement ring on my ring finger

Finally I got my love as mine actually not completely but now everyone knows that she belongs to me and now no motherfucker will dare to eye her.

My love is so naive that I am scared that if I don't take care of her anyone will take advantage of her naive nature. She thinks she understands everything but that's not the truth. If she did she would have known who wants good for her and who doesn't.

She didn't want Adams family to join our engagement party. She didn't give me the real reason but I know she thinks Elijah has done the video thing and she isn't wrong at all. Elijah Adams is the reason behind that viral video. I dealt with him in my own way. His father's business is flourishing now it will continue till a point then boom! Everything will be destroyed. I am letting them enjoy it before I snatch everything from them.

I wanted Elijah to attend the party so he can see with his own eyes that she belongs to me. Her soul, her body, her mind, her heart every single fucking thing belongs to me.

Anya Banerjee, a girl who entered my life without any prior warning and changed everything. My birthday party was a complete disaster because of her. She dared to slap me in front of everyone and I didn't do anything with her. Why? I don't know, don't even ask me. I have questioned myself many times. What's the reason that I was so lenient on her? Why was I feeling that my soul would leave my body when she met with that accident? Why does her blood ruining my expensive designer suit not bother me at all? She was nobody for me at that time yet her blood didn't bother me. Not even a tiny bit! That day when I parted ways with her she said she hoped we would never meet again and I didn't like it at all why I still don't know. She was just another girl in my life, nothing else. I did use the employee's sister for my benefit but that was just an excuse.

After that I got to know she left California and shifted to Virginia. Her brother also took a transfer to the Virginia branch of our office.

I tried! I tried so hard to forget her but that damn face didn't leave my mind for once. Why I was so bothered about her I am still searching for the answer.

Nevertheless I decided to visit Virginia to meet her using the excuse of work but my main plan was meeting her anyhow and I did but what greeted me wasn't the sight I was expecting to see. She was with another guy holding hands and that moment I saw red. I taunted her about that as well but when she didn't take the hint I had to propose to her to be my girlfriend. I had no love for her that time I made that super clear to her it's not that I cheated her in any way.

I was very clear with my feelings for her. I never lied to her. The day she accepted my proposal I felt I'm completed now the search is done. I have stayed in multiple places throughout my life in a search of something unknown to me and meeting her felt like my search was successful. I found it. It was like I was searching for her.

I have seen so many girls in my life more beautiful than her as well but she is something different. I don't understand how she is becoming more beautiful day by day. Like from the time I saw her for the first time she has changed very much now. She looks more beautiful. I was never attracted to her body or beauty but it was something else which I can't name. Soul connection maybe? Maybe we are soul mates who knows?

Whatever it is now she is mine and I don't want anything else other than her for now.

We have gotten many gifts today but my most favourite one is the sword I got. I have an obsession with antique weapons. It's like I have used them very much in my life. Our engagement was Indian themed and I didn't face any problems with my attire.