Chapter-84

We have crossed 351k views yay! In that happiness super fast update for my dear readers

Author's pov

Suryakanta is standing in front of her father in his chamber. He has just slapped her hard for creating that scene in front of everyone. He is tensed that if Dharmendra leaves it will be problematic for a while he needs a good replacement for that post before leaving Dharmendra. He adores Dharmendra as well so his insult is not acceptable to him from his daughter.

"Tumhe gyat bhi hai tumne kya kiya hai? Prajapati ko apmanit kiya hai tumne wo bhi bhari sabha mein. Wo pad chor denge aur Phir Kya? Suryagarh ka bhala kabhi to tumse hota nahi hai to kshati bhi to mat karo.

(Do you even know what you have done? You have insulted Prajapati in front of everyone in the royal court. He will leave the post then what? You can't do anything good for Suryagarh at least don't harm it either) "He shouted at her but didn't saw any changes in her 

Suryakanta isn't affected by anything today. She is finally happy that she took her revenge from Dharmendra now she can die peacefully any day. She needs to tell this news to him as well who is waiting for her. Today she couldn't visit him in the morning but now she will. Maybe he won't be too happy hearing what she did but he will understand like everytime he does she is positive about it. 

"Humne jo kiya wo uchit hai agar wo ja rahe hai to jay Humein un ki avashyakta nahi hai. Hum sambhal lenge sab kuch. Abhi hum chalte hai aur bhi karya karne hai. 

(whatever I did was correct and if he is leaving let him leave we don't need him I will handle everything on my own)" Surykanta said and left from his chamber 

All the maids are looking weirdly towards her because she is smiling way too much brightly than any other day. Few are angry at her as well for humiliating their Prajapati like that. She could have rejected the proposal politely as well but she chose to hurt him and insult him publicly. Few think it's the arrogance of a princess who can't marry someone who is not from the royal family. Few thought she is insecure because Prajapati looks better than her so he can't be her husband as he will have the upper hand in everything and that their independent princess can't digest. 

Only the ones who know her well are confused with her behaviour. She never behaves this harshly with anyone then why with Prajapati? What is the reason? They don't know nor will they ever get to know. Princess won't open up Prajapati doesn't know and after everything they are doubting that Dharmendra will stay in the kingdom or not. 

He has become a laughingstock for others and staying here in this condition is pathetic for him. 

Suryakanta has ignored all the looks like they don't even exist and went to eat something first. She tasted the lavish spread that was made for her birthday specially. She enjoyed her meal and left the palace. She didn't meet Chandrakanta after the courtroom incident because she was scared of her. She didn't understand why her elder sister insulted Prajapati like that. For her he is a good guy and indeed he is. Even her mother Suryakanta's step mother didn't understand the reason behind this whole fuss. Dharmendra is a perfect choice for Suryakanta in her eyes minus the bloodline thing. If that can be ignored then Dharmendra has all the potential to be the next king and Suryakanta's husband as well. 

A few are really tense after seeing Suryakanta's reaction. What if she is under some ghost or some black magic? What if someone has done something to her? What will they do then to save their princess? Her 18th birthday is really unforgettable for everyone for different reasons obviously. 

Nayantara had tried to search Dharmendra everywhere but couldn't find him in the palace. She is crying and searching for him restlessly. Only she knows what he can feel right now because she knows his past. Her anger for Suryakanta increased more because of her today's behaviour.