Chapter-40

Do comment on the chapter at least if you can't vote

Sheryaar's pov

12 years old

"Din beete apki yaadon Mein
Beetein har sham
Kab aayegi aap jaan e Sheryaar
Lekar mohabbat ka paigam"

(In your memories I spend my days and evenings when will you come to the life of Sheryaar with a letter of love?)

I write the shayari for my jaan in my dairy where I write every single day for her to express how much i love her.

I can not meet her or see her growing up and it is fine. I should not do that as well before our nikah.

But one glance of her will not hurt now will it? I am dying to see her everyday but I can not.

I know I am just 12 years old but I am mature enough to understand everything around me. I am a Nawab and I have to be prepared for everything. I have been trained for a long time to behave maturely rather than behaving like a kid.

In our lineage I can not afford being childish. They are always amazed seeing my capabilities as a kid and that is where they are wrong.

I grew up sooner than I was supposed to be.

I need to grow up more so I can marry the love of my life, my Marium. She is the angel who blessed me with her presence in my life. I can not believe that the little infant who held my hand in her fist and curled up in my lap has turned 5 and with that she will be officially mine as well.

Today is her birthday but how unlucky I am I can not even visit her or wish her. I have a gift for her but I can not give it now. I have 5 gifts in total stored for her when I will marry her. I will give her all of them together.

For now I will write a note for her that I wrote for her birthday. I will give them to her when she becomes my wife.

"Jaan e Sheryaar Janamdin mubarak ho apko. Aj ap 5 baras ki ho gayi hai matlab 13 saal aur phir hum apko apni begum bana kar le ayenge hamari haweli me.

Kehna to aapse bahut kuch hai par agar likhne baithe to ye khat kabhi khatam hi nahi hogi jab ap samne ayengi hamare dil ki baat hum ap ko batayenge.

Har ek lamha saza hai apke bagair aur ye saza allah hi Jane kab khatam hogi.

Par umeed hai is saza ke bad aapka sath naseeb hoga Humein! Behad mohabbat karte hai hum aap se itni mohabbat kisi Aashiq ne apni mashuka se nahi ki hogi jitni ham karte hai.

Janamdin ka tohfa mil jayega aapko jab Waqt aayega. Abhi ke liye Allah hafiz.

(life of Sheryaar happy birthday to you. Today you turned 5 that means only 13 years are left then I will bring you as my wife in my mansion. I want to tell you so many things but if I start writing everything then this letter will never be finished  when you will be in front of me.

I will tell you whatever I have in my heart. Every single second is a punishment without you and only Allan knows when this punishment will end. But I hope after this punishment I will be granted with your presence.

I love you very much. No other man has ever loved his lover as much as I love you. You will get your gift when it is the correct time for now good bye) " I finished it and folded it neatly

With this I took the gift that I chose for her this birthday and kept the letter with it. She will see the gift after reading the letter and feel my love for her.

I just want one thing that is my Marium and I will not stop before I get her.

Today I will go to her home with my abba jaan to finalise our Nikkah.