Chapter-89

Author's pov

"Apko hamari putri Rajkumari chitralekha se vivah karna hoga aur unhe apni rani banana hoga. (you have to marry my daughter princess Chritralekha and make her your queen.)" the king said and Dharmendra looked at him for a good time to understand if he is kidding him or is he serious

He knows very well that Dharmendra has no family background. Almost everyone knows it who are connected to Suryagarh in any way. Then how come he wants Dharmendra to marry his daughter? Will his daughter agree to this proposal? He doesn't want to force anyone to marry him when she doesn't want to do that. Forcing someone isn't his thing Suryakanta is an exception though.

"Ap apni putri ka vivah hamare sath kyu karna chahte hain? Rajkumari Chitralekha ki sammati hai? (Why do you want me to get married to your daughter? Is Princess Chitralekha willing to marry me?)" Dharmendra asked him

King of Pratapgarh h started laughing hearing his question. Dharmendra felt irked by his behaviour but he didn't say anything provocative.

"Hamari putri to kabse ap pe mohit hai Prajapati. Wo utsuk hai apse vivah karne hetu. (my daughter has been a fan of yours for a long time. She is eager to get married to you)" king replied and Dharmendra was shocked once again

Chitralekha is 18, the same age as Suryakanta and she likes him. He wasn't planning to marry Anyone after Suryakanta because he hates the idea of multiple marriage but now he has to marry princess Chitralekha for the sake of his plan.

"Thik hai karenge hum unse vivah parantu hum Pehle Suryakanta se vivah karenge. (Fine I will marry her but I will first marry Suryakanta.)" Dharmendra said and the king nodded and ordered a maid to bring the princess there

Chitralekha entered the room looking at the floor as if it's the most beautiful thing to see. Finally she was seeing her long time crush and soon to be husband Dharmendra. Her heart was about to explode in happiness. She had seen him back then in Suryagarh and had felt a different kind of attraction towards him even though that time she was young the attraction was strong. After her brother's demise she never saw him in person but saw his portraits and the attraction was never ending. It increased more and more with time. Her father would have never let her marry him without gaining anything out of it but when she got to know that he is going against Suryagarh and joining hands with her father Chitralekha knew it was her chance. God himself gave her a chance and she won't let it go out of hands at all. She is the only heiress of Pratapgarh . Dharmendra will love to marry her, she is sure about it.

She just for once looked at him and her cheeks turned crimson red after that she didn't have the guts to look into his eyes or face. She greeted both of the men present there and smiled shyly.

"Prajapati apse vivah karne ke liye agrahi hai Rajkumari chitralekha. Yudh ki samapti ke paschat Ap dono ka Subh vivah sampanna hoga. (General is ready to marry you, princess Chitralekha. After the war is over you both will get married)" king of Pratapgarh h said that Chitralekha was on cloud nine. At this moment if someone asks for her jewellery from her she will give it happily.

She needs to say thank you to Mahadev for giving her the man she desired to be hers.

It was fixed that they will attack Suryagarh after 20 days. The army will be prepared for the war as well. Dharmendra was eager for the war because it would decide everything. It will bring his possession back to him. It will make sure that he has the upper hand in everything. He can't wait to marry Suryakanta and punish her for everything she did.

On the other hand Suryakanta's marriage was fixed out of nowhere. Her father was searching for suitors and one prince liked her so he agreed to marry her till now Dharmendra was skillfully breaking the alliances but because he is absent now so the marriage was fixed. Her father is really happy that finally she will be married and a big responsibility will be gone.