Dreams || 18

•• Brianna's POV ••
           Warning: mature

My back arches as I feel a hand slowly creep under my shirt and trail up and down my stomach.

I keep my eyes closed as the hand travels up to my boob, circling around my nipple. A rush of pleasure consumes me, immediately flowing down to my pussy as it throbs.

A gentle kiss is placed on my collarbone and I turn my head to look at the person.

Ashton's brown hair catches my sight as he lowers his head, placing light kisses over my clothed breasts.

A sudden moan escapes my throat as he pinches and rolls my nipple in between his fingers.

Suddenly, he rolls on top of me, pressing himself on me as butterflies erupt in my stomach. His lips are on mine before I can adapt to this position, and he grinds his dick over me as I moan into his mouth.

His hands travel down to my shorts as he slips his hand in...

I jolt awake, breathing heavily.
What the heck did I just dream?

I can still feel myself throbbing at the dream. It felt so real.

Looking around the room, I notice myself on the floor of Ashton's room, not on the bed where I remember falling asleep.

I hastily stand up, walking slowly to Ashton's sleeping figure on the bed. He lays on his stomach with one hand under the pillow.

I stand silently by his bed, staring at him with half closed eyes.

I don't think it's very wise to go to Ashton after I've just had a intimate dream about him.

Deciding on waking him up so he can come down and get water with me, I poke his bare shoulder but he doesn't move.

I poke harder but all he does is turn around, facing his back to me.

"Ashton?" I whisper.

Nothing.

I lean forward, this time whispering in his ear. "Ashton... heyyyyy..."

I sigh, placing my hands on his shoulder and give him a nudge, accidentally pushing a little too hard as he suddenly awakes with a jump, pulling me over him. I squeal as he hovers over me, looking at me with wide eyes.

"Why was I on the floor?" I ask. I didn't even have a pillow.

He groans. "You're not supposed to wake up til morning." He drops his head, resting it on my shoulder. I can feel his slow breaths as he slowly puts his entire body weight on me.

I groan, quietly. "You're going to crush me." I mumble and he sighs, rolling off yet he keeps an arm over my waist.

"What are you doing awake?" He asks and I feel tingly at just the thought of my dream.

"I had a dream..."

"So did I." I tut at his response.

"No stupid. I had a dream." I say again and I feel him nod.  

"What was it about?" He asks and I thank the lord that he's tired and can't see me because I feel my face heat up.

"I don't know if it was scary or...good." I mutter and he lifts his head up.

"You had a sex dream?"

"No!" I say a little too loud and quick.

He drops his head on my right boob. "Comfy." He mutters.