Chapter 8

Chapter 8

    After Jiang Ling taught Qin Siluan how to make dried flowers, she went to bed. The little guy was enjoying himself in the living room. He carefully pasted the blue roses in the photo frame and chose the most beautiful one. placed in a glass cover.

    After she made the flowers, she placed them at Jiang Ling's door, so that when Jiang Ling woke up the next morning, she could see her making dried flowers.

    After cleaning the living room, Qin Siluan hugged the quilt as before and went to sleep on the study floor.

    Lying in the warm bedding, she was wearing clean pajamas that had just been washed and dried, and the scent of the laundry detergent was the same as that of Sister Jiang Ling. She shrank into the quilt happily.

    But after only shrinking for a while, she realized that tomorrow is Sunday, and at night, she probably won't be able to stay here any longer

    ...

    As expected, even though Qin Siluan has been cooking hard and earnestly , cleaning, but Jiang Ling still mentioned her going home in the afternoon.

    Jiang Ling stuffed a piece of pineapple soaked in salt water into his mouth, stared at the beautiful actor on the TV screen, and asked casually: "You have been out for two nights, and your parents can't find you to worry about. Right."

    One sentence made Qin Siluan blushed in embarrassment.

    Because no matter how you look at it, this sentence seems to be an expulsion order.

    But she was an ordinary person who offered to go home long ago when they asked you to go home, but Qin Siluan didn't want to go back, she even wanted to stay here all the time.

    Seeing that she didn't speak, Jiang Ling thought she was still worried that her parents would blame her, and was too scared to go back.

    "If you don't dare to go back, I can take you back. With me, your parents shouldn't dare to hit you."

    Qin Siluan lowered his head.

    Jiang Ling: "Actually, if you have no parents and no home, I can take you to my house, but you have a home, so you have to go home." If she is like the heroine, she really has no parents , her father is a chaebol, and she doesn't care if her mother leaves and doesn't want her, then she can really consider leaving people behind.

    But she is not, she is a female partner, she has parents.

    It is strange to think that a child with parents is forced to live in his own home.

    But this time, Qin Siluan answered quickly: "I don't have parents..."

    Jiang Ling was stunned for a while, but did not expect Xiao Siluan to say that.

    But she remembered an introduction in the script. It seemed that the relationship between the vicious female partner and her family was always at a freezing point, and she was not even willing to admit her parents, so in the end, she won't take credit for the heroine's credit. He hesitated to go to the big city with the male protagonist.

    When she arrived in the big city, she was also tired of dealing with her parents who came to her door from time to time. In the end, she killed her vampire-like parents.

    Thinking about it this way, I can understand that the child is now lying that he has no parents.

    "Then they have to go back, otherwise they should be worried too."