Chapter 22

Chapter 22

    The news that the little girl brought back by the senior sister became a personal junior sister spread quickly, and the disciples were all looking forward to it. When he came back, Xiao Minghua's family at that time was in the middle of the road but he didn't know it, and the little appearance that everyone smiled when he saw him was particularly lovable.

    Later, because of his extremely high talent, Ming Hua was a rare water element single spiritual root, and was regarded as a treasure by the elders, and all the whole Lingjian faction took care of him carefully.

    But the little girl brought back this time is a more valuable fire element single spirit root, and the purity of the spirit root is even higher than that of Minghua's younger sister's single spirit root. The higher the purity of the spiritual root, the more top-notch her talent, the faster she cultivates, the higher the peak she can climb in the future.

    Not long after the elders left the main hall, the well-informed disciples began to gather together to discuss.

    "I heard that the newly arrived junior sister refused to become the second elder's direct disciple."

    A disciple knew the importance of news headlines, and he threw out the core contradiction as soon as he opened his mouth, which immediately attracted attention.

    "The second elder refused? The second elder is the most talented in our sect. When he was young, he picked a legendary figure from a mountain in the Demon Realm with one sword. Now that this cultivation base has reached the Nascent Soul, he is almost two hundred years older than him. The head of the old age." The disciples who eat melons all widened their eyes.

    The well-informed little disciple, Shen Zaizai, nodded: "Yes, but the new little junior sister refused without blinking. I heard the inner disciple of Yanfeng say that after the second elder came out of the main hall, he I have been sighing. There are also the fourth and fifth elders next door to fight for this new little junior sister, and the two almost fought."

    "This little junior sister is actually so powerful?"

    "It is said that the talent is better than that of the Kaizong immortal master back then. Even higher. There is a high probability that you will reach the Tribulation Transcendence Period in the future."

    "Transcend Tribulation!!!"

    The younger disciples were all stunned. The cultivation realm in the cultivation world was divided into seven stages: Qi training, foundation building, Jin Dan, Yuan Ying, Shen Hua, transcending tribulation, and ascension. Now the highest cultivation base in Jiuzhou Continent is Qian Ruoyao, the previous leader of the Ten Thousand Immortals Alliance, who lived three thousand years before reaching the door of transcending tribulation.

    But this new little junior sister can actually reach the Tribulation Period in the future?

    "Then which peak did she finally enter?"

    Others began to wonder, which peak did such a powerful little junior sister go to.

    Although everyone was from the Spirit Sword faction, in fact, except for Huafeng, who was under the sect master, the other four peaks had always been dissatisfied with each other, and each peak was secretly competing with each other. Especially when it comes to the inner door competition, he is even more dissatisfied.

    "It seems that at the request of the younger sister, she entered the head of the sect and became the younger sister in the direct line of the elder sister. The second elder also specially allocated money to the elder sister to urge her to build a mansion and take good care of the younger sister.