Chapter 21

Chapter 21

    Inside the Lingjian Sect, the head of the sect was in seclusion. Several elders gathered together to discuss countermeasures. The first search and rescue team led by the five elders had arrived at the Spiritual Mountain of Myriad Beasts, but they searched the entire mountain and could not find anything. Any trace of Jiangling.

    The ever-bright lamp belonging to Jiang Ling was also dimmed.

    All signs indicate that Jiang Ling is no longer alive.

    When she learned the result, Ming Hua burst into tears, bit her lip unwillingly: "Master, elders, please let me go again, I don't believe that the big sister just went. Seeing

    her crying, the third elder, her master, couldn't help but reprimanded her: "You are too embarrassed to cry here, if it weren't for the fact that you secretly went down the mountain to the Myriad Beast Spirit Mountain and broke the barrier, your senior sister would never have had an accident!"

    Ming Hua lowered her head and cried with tears all over her face, blaming herself to death.

    At this moment, a disciple suddenly came to report from the bottom of the mountain, "Elder Sister is back! Elder Sister is back! Second Elder, Third Elder, Fourth Elder, First Elder Sister, she is back! She also picked up a little girl in red. "

    Ming Hua hurriedly ran out of the sect hall when she heard her brother's shout.

    Senior Sister has arrived at the training platform and is walking towards the main hall by climbing the steps.

    She had green bamboo hair, wearing a white gold-inlaid Taoist robe representing her identity as a direct disciple, tightly tied with a gold waistband around her waist, stretched out her slender waist, and still had a gentle smile on her face. She also held a sleeping little girl in red in her hand. The girl was wearing a red skirt with two buns, and her facial features were exquisite and beautiful, like a porcelain doll.

    The brothers and sisters around them all looked at the little girl in Jiang Ling's hands curiously.

    Surrounded by admiration.

    "Elder Sister, who is this child? He looks so good-looking."

    "Did she fall asleep or passed out? Why hasn't she woken up yet?"

    "We still don't have such a small child in our sect, the youngest is a small one. Junior sister, and now there is a smaller one.”

    "Will she stay in our sect in the future?"

    Jiang Ling made a "shush" gesture, and the younger brothers and sisters immediately stopped their mouths, and each followed the elder sister happily and curiously. Everyone is very happy, their gentle and kind senior sister is still alive and back in good condition!

    When Ming Hua saw Jiang Ling, tears rolled in her eyes.

    "Senior sister~ Fortunately, you are all right."

    When Jiang Ling saw Ming Hua, a line of small characters appeared in front of her eyes.

    [Ming Hua: Age 16, cultivation base: Qi refining period. Personality: Lively, belligerent, the youngest junior sister in the sect, with many admirers. Like to be tolerated and pampered, jealous. 】

    Jiang Ling remembered that there would be an emotional scene with his little sister in the future, and immediately reached out to touch the other side's hair to comfort her, but as soon as she raised her hand, Xiao Siluan in her arms woke up, and Jiang Ling quickly retracted her hand. Drag her waist to prevent Si Luan from falling.