Chapter 20

Chapter 20

    A shout of "sister" made Jiang Ling's scalp tingle, and with this face, that innocent and deadly look, and this little gesture of tilting her head, Jiang Ling screamed frantically in her heart. But she didn't show it right away.

    Staring at the child in front of her vigilantly, she nodded: "Yes." The

    child politely thanked her: "Thank you, sister."

    She walked to the fire, and several firewoods were standing crossed and slowly burning, and the rabbit meat was skewered. The bamboo was smoked and roasted with fire, and Jiang Ling noticed that the rabbit meat didn't seem to be cooked yet, and it was still raw. But before she had time to remind her, the child had already grabbed the rabbit meat and bit it in one bite, with a little blood still on the corners of her mouth.

    Little Mouth chewed hard, not even letting go of the bones.

    Jiang Ling: ...

    "Jiang Xiaoruan! Let's run! Don't do this task! This Nima is even scarier than Qin Siluan in the previous life! She eats raw meat and bones!" Calling Jiang Xiaoruan. If it wasn't for maintaining the character design now, all the hair on her head might have been numb, and her whole body would be trembling in shock.

    What the hell did she do, why did she feel like she stabbed a sick girl, how could the heroine she encounters be the same sick girl! ! ! !

    "Check it out for me, it won't be Qin Siluan's again!"

    Jiang Ling was ready, but whenever the child in front of her was chased by Qin Siluan, she immediately stabbed herself with a knife, whether it hurt or not , run first and then talk. Who can bear to be imprisoned by a sick girl and have to do it again? Maybe last time she was locked in a small dark room, this time she was eating her flesh and drinking her blood! ! ! !

    Jiang Xiaoruan was also stunned.

    Following the mission of 99 worlds, I have never encountered such a situation. The protagonist is the same person as last time!

    Is it because the mission in the previous world failed?

    It moved quickly to check the information, and quickly determined.

    "After you died in the last world, Qin Siluan also jumped down from the upstairs." It said and passed the information to Jiang Ling.

    Jiang Ling opened it and saw that it was a long list of plot records. It was written like this after Jiang Ling died.

    [Jiang Ling jumped down from the tall building, blood gushing out from behind her. Qin Siluan ran to the window sill like a madman, roaring piercingly, also climbed onto the window sill and jumped from there. The body was shattered, and blood poured out of the mouth and body. But Qin Siluan didn't feel any pain at all. She gasped for breath, staring intently at the corpse beside her. With all his strength, he crawled to her side. This is her lover, her faith and light in this life. 】

    【She hugs the person who has lost her warmth in her arms, her eyes are hot and gentle. She looked down at the person who had closed her eyes, carefully wiped the blood on her face, kissed her already purple lips, and muttered to herself, "Sister Jiang Ling, we can finally be together." 】

    Jiang Ling: ...

    I blame my cheap hands, I shouldn't watch it.

    Why did she want to be hugged and kissed by Bing Jiao after seeing her death?

    The two of them were hugging each other and gnawing at each other? One panting nibbling on the other not panting?

    This picture is too weird!