Chapter 35

Chapter 35

    Jiang Ling is a little suspicious, is it really a villainous female supporting character? Why is this heroine more vicious than her? Also opened my eyes. I seriously doubt whether the books given by the bureau are all disordered, and none of the heroines in the three worlds in a row are normal people.

    However, the current situation does not violate the development of the plot. In the plot mission, the heroine and the vicious female supporting actress are indeed a pair. However, in the original plot, it was because there was no female supporting cast. In the end, everyone drew lots to choose one person to form the CP with her, and the most popular heroine won the unfortunate lottery and formed the CP with the female supporting role.

    Now that the heroine directly chooses Jiang Ling, there is no need to draw lots.

    After forming the CP, the heroine has been doing tasks seriously and fulfilling the variety show requirements, but the female supporting role always ignores it and makes many excessive demands. In contrast, the female supporting role is particularly annoying. This is also a major reason for the decline in popularity.

    Although Jiang Ling doesn't like being led by the nose, she must complete the tasks in this world. I can only suppress the discomfort in my heart and accept it.

    She Shi Shiran stood up and said, "Since you want to be with me so much, get ready. Falling in love with me is not as easy as you think."

    Everyone could not help but wink at each other when they heard the sound It was all sarcasm and helplessness. Meng Qiu shrunk her little head in the crook of her legs. In fact, what Jiang Ling said was not a lie... It was indeed difficult to fall in love with her...

    Fortunately, she was freed this time. .

    But Bai Mengluan, the party involved, didn't care, just a hook on the corner of his mouth, and he said with a smile: "No matter how difficult it is, I will work hard, and I will make my sister tempted me!"

    Jiang Ling: ... Play the piano to the

    cow.

    She turned to look at the director: "Can I go to rest?" The

    director nodded again and again: "Okay, today's session is over."

    Jiang Ling: "Then don't let the photographer follow me, annoying."

    Cinematographer and Director Team:  …

    Don't talk about the guests, even the staff members are fed up with Jiang Ling's bad temper. No one wants to serve this eldest lady, but there is no way. She is the daughter of the investor's father... Who is it? If the face is not given, the face of the investor's father must be given.

    Everyone's faces are in pain.

    Everyone held their breath and waited for her to leave before opening the conversation.

    Li Ke couldn't bear to ask Bai Mengluan: "Mengluan, why did you choose Jiang Ling..." After getting along for the last week, everyone knew what kind of temper Jiang Ling was, and he really couldn't bear to see his little sister being tortured. Miss Jiang Ling was murdered.

    Liao Zhi was content to become the new CP group with Meng Qiu, and he was also puzzled.

    People here don't like Jiang Ling, but Liao Zhi is definitely the most obvious one. As long as Jiang Ling is there, she will never show any face directly.

    Now that Bai Mengluan volunteered to become a CP with Jiang Ling, I felt even more unhappy. She wouldn't be afraid of whether she is still recording variety shows, and she said boldly: "You know what kind of person Jiang Ling is and you still choose her, aren't you looking for trouble for yourself? People like Jiang Ling, who are you? No one will have good fruit to form a CP with her."