Chapter 28

Chapter 28

    Xiao Siluan quickly climbed the entire Tongtian Bridge without stopping at all.

    The disciples who were onlookers were amazed at the beginning and then gradually became numb.

    Even some unrealistic ideas such as [the legendary Tongtian Bridge is just like this] [our Lingjian sect's baby is just like this] and so on have been unrealistic. I completely forgot when I participated in the recruiting competition. It was so painful to walk this Tongtianqiao, crying for father and mother.

    The head teachers were afraid that Si Luan, a direct disciple with unbelievable spiritual roots, would have some kind of bad influence on the other disciples, and immediately gave a warning: "All the disciples will climb the Tongtian Bridge after this recruiting competition is over. Don't be high-minded and think that others can do it as well as you."

    All the disciples nodded their heads and followed the teachings. They just drifted away.

    ...

    While Xiao Siluan had already entered the third stage of the ninth-floor demon tower, the disciples in the Monster Beast Valley who had been left far behind were still fighting fiercely.

    More than 100 one-star monsters face more than 2,000 disciples in the qi refining stage. At this time, it is no longer people but beasts who are afraid.

    The demon beasts howled and fled, and the testers chased after their buttocks with swords. The fast-moving ones were the first to get enough beast pills to clear the valley, while the slow-moving ones would be attacked by other mental tricks even if they took the beast pills. Wrong people to rob.

    The competition at this time is not only a competition of strength, but also a competition of scheming between people.

    The fewer beast pills in the valley, the more intense the competition will be.

    At the beginning, everyone can plan to hunt and kill monsters together calmly, but as you go further back, maybe your allies are not aiming at the beast pills in the monster beasts, but the beast pills in you.

    By the time all the pass-through disciples came out of the Monster Beast Valley, it was already the third day of the trial.

    These thirty or so disciples did not care about rest, and rushed to Tongtian Bridge with the beast pill. But this sky bridge is even more difficult than the previous Monster Beast Valley, and every step is extremely difficult.

    The more they went up, the more they felt the pressure on their bodies was as heavy as Mount Tai, and when they climbed halfway with their last breath, and saw the bridge with only palm width left, a sense of despair swept across the soles of their feet. forehead.

    There are only three words in everyone's mind: people work?

    ...

    At this time, Xiao Siluan has already passed the eighth-story demon tower quickly and violently, and only the last layer of the demon tower is left.

    The brothers and sisters finally breathed a sigh of relief.

    These people all came from the recruiting conference, and each of them had broken through this nine-story demon tower.

    There are nine monsters with special spiritual power in the monster tower. Each monster guards the first floor of the tower. Those who enter the tower can only get out of the tower if they defeat all nine. The strength of the first eight monsters varies, but they are powerful. Some are good at attacking, some are good at defending, and they are very difficult to overcome. However, reaching the ninth floor is equivalent to giving points.