Chapter 48

Chapter 48

    Early in the morning, Jiang Ling was taken to the courtyard of the old princess by Concubine Xue, saying that the new daughter-in-law wanted to serve tea to the princess, and she would also serve tea to her, so that she could go there early.

    Jiang Ling rolled his eyes in anger when he saw the bright sky outside. If the hero and heroine get married, it's none of his business, she has to get up early. When he thought that Xiao Yingluan was still the deity of Siluan, Jiang Ling became even more angry.

    "I'm not going, I want to serve tea in my room, why should I wait for her in the front hall?" Jiang Ling lay back again.

    Logically speaking, the new daughter-in-law goes to each hospital to serve tea, how can they rush to gather together and send it off in front of others? Then her aunt is too shameless.

    Seeing that Jiang Ling was not happy, Concubine Xue smiled and coaxed: "That's the truth, but the old princess said that the daughter of the Xiao family came to our family to marry and be a daughter-in-law to our heir. It is our own family, and we deserve more. Be caring, why don't the family want to be in harmony when they are together? Princess, do you think so?"     Concubine Xue's words are really of a high standard. If she doesn't get up now, she won't go to the old princess' courtyard. It seems that she is ignorant and does not want the family to live in harmony.     She turned over and smiled and looked at Aunt Xue: "Auntie, you are accusing me inside and out."     Aunt Xue burst out laughing: "Oh, my county master, how dare I, hurry up Get up. The old princess likes this new daughter-in-law, so you don't want to lose the old princess's interest, right?"     After all, Concubine Xue finally coaxed Jiang Ling.     Jiang Ling didn't mean to make things difficult for Qiao, but when she thought that Yu Fang was Si Luan, she was particularly annoyed, especially when she thought that he was a liar, and even more angry. So I kept my face cold the whole time.     In front of Aunt Xue, she landed on the ground and gave the impression that she, the supporting actress, didn't like the heroine very much.     Jiang Ling went to the old concubine's yard with a cold face. Before the male and female protagonists came, Jiang Ling sat on the chair carelessly, eating snacks and drinking tea with his head down.

    The old princess glared at her dissatisfied: "The girl's family, I don't know how to restrain myself. When I went to the church last night, I didn't even have a figure, and she looked like this this morning. Why did you ask the daughter of the Xiao family? Look at our palace."

    She pursed her lips and knocked Jiang Ling's leg with her crutches, pretending to be angry.

    It doesn't hurt, it just means she's angry.

    Jiang Ling snorted, "Mother, what are you beating me for? I don't care what she thinks of me, she's already married anyway. If she has an opinion about our palace, then go back directly."

    "What nonsense are you talking about? !" The old princess made a gesture to hammer her again.

    Fortunately, the servants came to report, saying that the prince and the prince's concubine had already come.

    The old princess just sat down and glared at Jiang Ling, Jiang Ling reluctantly put down the cake in her hand.

    At this time, the old princess looked at her dissatisfiedly again: "What about your meeting ceremony?" The

    new daughter-in-law is serving tea, and the elders give greetings. This is the rule, but Jiang Ling came empty-handed, and the maid behind her was even more panicked. Panicked, the old princess was so angry that she wanted to scold again, and Aunt Xue said quickly: "Princess, don't worry, the meeting ceremony of the little princess is here."