Chapter 10

Chapter 10

    Jiang Ling wanted to pack some clothes and school supplies for the child, but just as he was about to go upstairs, he was stopped by the child.

    "Sister, don't go upstairs. I'll do it myself."

    She stopped Jiang Ling in a low voice, and ran upstairs in a hurry, and soon she came down, but there was nothing in her hand except a schoolbag.

    "Don't you need to bring anything else?"

    At least clothes, toiletries, bedding, whatever you can bring.

    Qin Siluan shook his head.

    Jiang Ling thought, forget it, maybe she doesn't want to see anything related to her previous life, which is understandable.

    Considering that the child had just lost his mother, she reached out and took the schoolbag for the child. It was heavy and a bit stubborn. It should be full of books.

    After leading her into the taxi, Jiang Ling sat beside Qin Siluan, looking at the messy murder scene with a yellow cordon, and then looking at the man beside him who was slowly taking off his candy coat. Girl, the weirdness in my heart is getting deeper and deeper.

    This kid is too calm.

    There was no hysteria, and even the sadness seemed to disappear after seeing her.

    "Siluan, can you tell me what happened yesterday?"

    Qin Siluan just took out the candy given by the policeman's uncle and stuffed one into his mouth. After hearing Jiang Ling's words, his chewing motion froze instantly. Stop, her eyes flashed a gloomy look, she nodded.

    "I went home after you left yesterday, and she brought the uncle back, and then she got mad at me. Then I was so scared that I went upstairs. After she went to take a shower, I heard the uncle calling and saying I was short of money. The uncle went to the room to get the money, but he couldn't find it. I was afraid he would hit me, so I told my uncle that she had money and could help him through the difficulties. The uncle also said that as long as he got the money Money can take me away and let me live in a cleaner place. I told him about how much money I have... I also told him to cook some instant noodles and wait for her to come out to eat after bathing, to coax her, but I I didn't expect that they would quarrel...it would be so quarrel...in the end it would become like that..."

    She said with some regret, her small head lowered, as if she was very scared.

    However, Wang Rong was not called mother once in the words, and was replaced by "she".

    This makes Jiang Ling very strange.

    No matter how much you hate it, when you talk to others, you will always call me "my mother", right?

    Could it be that because Wang Rong was dead, she was too taboo to mention it?

    Apart from that, there is one more thing.

    She asked, "Si Luan, something happened to your mother, what about your father?"

    "My father, he doesn't want me anymore."

    She was telling the truth, her father in Kyoto really didn't want her anymore.

    But listening to Jiang Ling's ears is another matter.

    She thought, maybe because her parents were not in harmony, her father just didn't care? Or are you divorced?

    But in her impression, the reason why the female supporting role is not good to grow into a distorted personality is that her family is poor and her parents are also beating or scolding her?