Chapter 39

Chapter 39

    As Jiang Ling expected, Bai Mengluan did settle down for a long time.

    She no longer posts anything about Jiang Ling on Weibo. Even when they meet Jiang Ling on the set or in a variety show interview, they hide far away. It's not like before, even if they didn't meet Jiang Ling, they would wait for Jiang Ling to create opportunities for chance encounters.

    And now... it was

    obvious that the two of them were participating in a show at the same time, and there was only ten minutes of appearance time before and after, but when Jiang Ling walked into the scene of the show, Bai Mengluan found an excuse to run away in a hurry.

    In the past, every time she saw Jiang Ling, she had a sweet smile on her face, but at this moment, her eyes were dodging, and when she saw Jiang Ling, her face was even slightly pale, and it turned into a look of fear and fear. looks like.

    This made Li Yan very puzzled. After all, all these changes seemed to have started from the last day when Bai Mengluan picked up Sister Jiang Ling.

    Li Yan couldn't hold back her curiosity, "Sister Ling, did you go out with Mengluan last time, did something happen between the two of you? Why do I always feel like she saw you recently like a mouse seeing a cat?"

    Jiang Ling laughed when he heard the words, Li Yan's words were very graphic.

    She glanced at Bai Mengluan, who was trotting away, and nodded in agreement. The way they both looked like they were a little bit afraid of cats. She raised her eyebrows and said with a smile, "Actually, it's not a big deal, it just taught her some principles of being a person."

    Li Yan: "..."

    Sister, your principles of being a person are not something that ordinary people can learn. of.

    She couldn't help but begin to feel a little sympathy for Bai Mengluan. Anyone with a discerning eye can see that Bai Mengluan likes Jiang Ling, but Jiang Ling is the kind of person who hates other people's feelings for kidnapping her. The arrogance and arrogance in her bones are destined to be unbearable for ordinary people. Such a person can only be viewed from a distance. Once you like it, you can only ask for trouble.

    ...

    After Jiang Ling finished recording the program, he received a call from Jiang Mingsheng. He asked Jiang Ling on the phone if he could go back and have a meal with him tonight. He had something to tell her.

    As soon as Jiang Ling received the call, he realized that Jiang Mingsheng couldn't hold back.

    No, to be precise, Bai Yujuan, who was hiding behind Jiang Mingsheng, couldn't hold back.

    After Bai Mengluan was bullied last time, Jiang Mingsheng's performance made Bai Yujuan feel a strong sense of crisis. She realized that if she didn't do anything, it was very likely that Jiang Mingsheng would really be as Mengluan said. Will abandon themselves, abandon their mother and daughter.

    But now she neither wants to expose Mengluan's life experience, but also wants to hold Jiang Mingsheng tightly, so she can only work hard on herself.

    In the past month, Bai Yujuan seized the opportunity of Jiang Mingsheng's poor health due to the busy work of the company, and made soup and medicine for him on time every day. At first, Jiang Mingsheng was worried that she would often go in and out of the company, which would cause gossip from others and eventually spread to Jiang Ling's ears.

    But Bai Yujuan insisted, and even in order to avoid being seen, she arrived at the company at 5:00 every morning and left in a hurry before the working time at 8:00.