Chapter 36

Chapter 36

    Jiang Ling found that what she thought was right, the heroine Bai Mengluan was indeed a little sick. The gentle and pleasant, kind and pure, as agreed, is really not at all, disobedient, deaf and blind, but everything is available.

    When she returned upstairs after watching the movie, she saw the open door of the room next to her, as well as the luggage and bedding placed in the room, and her blood pressure soared with anger. Stepping on an extremely unpleasant pace, he stood in front of Bai Mengluan, who was sitting on the sofa watching the variety show, and asked, "Did I tell you that you live on the second floor, and you don't go to the third floor without my permission. Lou?" Hearing this,

    Bai Mengluan turned around from the sofa and lay on it, with two slender white and tender calves cocked up, his raised face gleaming innocently, and under his high neck there were even more peaks and peaks. Jiang Ling looked in the direction of the past, and the light burst out.

    Jiang Ling: ...

    She looked away and asked again in a bad temper: "You didn't hear what I said, did you?"

    But the little girl looked pitiful, "Ah, sister Jiang Ling seems to be saying I've said this, but... I forgot it accidentally, sorry~ Then am I going to move out now?"

    Jiang Ling couldn't help laughing when she heard Bai Mengluan's words, the smell of white lotus green tea was already overflowing whole house.

    In front of people, she can get used to it in order to follow the plot.

    After a person, she doesn't need to encourage the heroine's evil spirit.

    She clicked her tongue and looked at her. The other person was still in the same posture, with a hint of enchanting and charming in her purity. If she changed her face, she might blush and feel overwhelmed, but unfortunately, what she met was Jiang Ling. So many worlds, no matter how clever she is to seduce her, she has seen it. The first time, she was polite and ignored evil, but the second time this girl wants to use this kind of trick, then don't blame her for being rude.

    What's more, the current Bai Mengluan doesn't seem to want to move away at all, but the expression on his face has become pitiful, as if he is determined.

    Jiang Ling took a few steps in her direction, stood in front of her, and looked at her playfully.

    "Do you think I won't let you move?"

    Bai Mengluan curled his eyes and smiled when he heard the words, as if he was determined.

    But Jiang Ling lowered his head in the next second, and was very close to her face, the eyes of the two were facing each other, and they could see each other from there. Even the breaths are intertwined with each other, creating an ambiguous flavor.

    The windows in the villa were not closed properly, and a salty and humid sea breeze blew, which did not blow away the heat wave, but caused Bai Mengluan's heartbeat to miss a few points.

    Jiang Ling's face is so good-looking that her consciousness is starting to get a little sluggish. The hands resting on the sofa began to tremble uncontrollably.

    Jiang Ling looked at the little girl in front of her staring at him, from provocative at first to fascinated later, curving her lips in disdain, her red lips parting lightly, but her words were very strong: "Give you ten minutes, and move it to me immediately. Go downstairs, ten minutes later, if you don't move out, don't blame my sister for being cruel, so you don't even have a place to sleep."

    After she finished speaking, she stretched out her fingers again, and the slender and clean fingertips provoked Bai Mengluan down. The neckline that went down, lifted his finger lightly, and pulled it up, covering the scenery of the room.