Chapter 46

Chapter 46

    Jiang Ling glanced at the fainted younger brother Jiang Xun beside him, hesitant, and Xiao Yingluan was also really very hesitant. The more she hesitated, the harder Xiao Yingluan's sword stabbed. Xun's neck had begun to bleed.

    "Okay, I promise you." She quickly begged for mercy. He took the wedding dress from the table.

    Xiao Yingluan stared at her, but the sword in her hand did not relax for a moment.

    With a sad face, Jiang Ling slowly took off her clothes and put on her wedding dress. The bun on her head was also taken apart, and the long hair fell behind her head. Jiang Ling tied it high and high by herself. From now on, use the jade crown to say goodbye.

    She stood up, her wedding dress was just right.

    She and Jiang Xun were twins, but they didn't expect that apart from their looks, they were the same height. Now that Jiang Ling was wearing clothes, he couldn't tell whether it was Jiang Ling or Jiang Xun.

    Xiao Yingluan looked at Jiang Ling like this with some satisfaction, and put away her long sword.

    He lifted Jiang Xun in his hand, "Obviously go to the door to pick up the sedan chair, if you want to run away, I will kill him directly."

    Jiang Ling: ...

    Seeing Xiao Yingluan flying, she carried Jiang Xun. Leaving the yard effortlessly, Jiang Ling knew that the mission this time was over, completely over.

    She patted her face, put on her wedding dress, and looked at her own dress, and decided to save it. She couldn't let others see at a glance that it was her who was worshipping the church, right? She smeared her face with powder, carefully painted a weak makeup, and used eyebrow powder to slightly modify her facial features. It looked more three-dimensional and more like Jiang Xun, and then she patted the ground and was caught by Xiao Yingluan. Xiangyun fainted.

    Xiangyun woke up and screamed: "Ah, don't kill me, the heroine spares your life."

    "What the hell are you shouting, it's me!"

    Jiang Ling covered her lips and said in disgust, and then coughed in front of Xiangyun. Twice. Showing how weak you are.

    While pretending, she carefully observed Xiangyun's expression.

    Xiangyun was originally her intimate maid, but later because she was worried that the people who served Jiang Xun were not careful enough, the original owner gave Jiang Xun her personal maid. Xiangyun knew Jiang Ling and Jiang Xun very well, and could tell them apart at a glance. These siblings.

    If you can hide Xiangyun's eyes, then no one will see the problem when you visit the church.

    However...

    "The county... the county master?" Xiangyun said tentatively.

    Jiang Ling: ...

    She took her hand down and sat on the chair a little discouraged: "How can you tell it's me at a glance?"

    Xiangyun was shocked: "The county master, why are you wearing the prince's wedding dress? Dress up, where is the prince? Where did the prince go? I saw someone break in, and then I passed out."

    "Don't worry, the prince is fine now, he was just taken away. I'm wearing this suit to replace the He goes to the church to marry, you tell me first, where did you see the difference between me and Jiang Xun?"

    Xiangyun glanced at Jiang Ling, lowered his head, and held a silk handkerchief in his hand: "Your Majesty, you really underestimate me when you say this, how long have I been serving you two, if I can't tell, then this No one in the world can see it."