Chapter 7

Chapter 7

    Although Qin Siluan was cooking in the kitchen, when he caught sight of Jiang Ling going to the living room, his heart raised his throat, and he almost turned sugar into salt when cooking.

    She was afraid that Jiang Ling would not be able to see the petal painting she made. She kept staring at Jiang Ling. When she saw her sister walking to the sofa and sitting, she found the small gift soon after and picked up the photo frame and looked at it carefully. , The corners of her mouth couldn't help raising, holding her breath, waiting for Jiang Ling's praise.

    Sister, say you like it, say it, say it quickly...

    She shouted eagerly from the bottom of her heart.

    Disappointingly, Jiang Ling put the photo frame back on the coffee table after watching it for a while and watched TV intently.

    Qin Siluan's whole person's mood was depressed, and the hand holding the vegetable shovel lost the strength. She slowly fried the vegetable, put it on a plate, and brought it to the table. Without saying a word, she stood silently. Beside him, his little head hangs down.

    Anyone can see that the child is not happy.

    Of course Jiang Ling could tell, but she wouldn't coax her.

    Too lazy to get used to her stinky problems.

    There are fresh and delicious three dishes and one soup on the log small square table, stir-fried beef tenderloin with green peppers, stewed eggs, sweet and sour fish, and a green vegetable tofu soup. Appetite comes.

    It's just the same as last time, Qin Siluan only prepared one person's bowls and chopsticks.

    "Aren't you hungry?"

    Qin Siluan said nothing.

    Jiang Ling sometimes felt that it was difficult for this child to communicate in silence.

    "Here comes that pair of bowls and chopsticks, sit and eat together."

    Xiao Siluan pouted, she wanted to refuse, but she was reluctant to give up the opportunity to eat with Jiang Ling.

    Sitting beside him dully, he lowered his head and pulled the rice grains in the bowl.

    Her actions seem to be protesting against Jiang Ling.

    "I saw the petals, they're very beautiful. They just rot if you put them in there. Next time, I'll teach you how to make dried flowers."

    Qin Siluan raised his head suddenly, and his eyes lit up instantly!

    Her voice was clear and clear: "Okay!"

    The sudden burst of energy in her whole body made Jiang Ling speechless, because it was very similar to the way she used to eat the Rank Nine Resurrection Pill in order to save the villain, and it was like cheating a corpse in an instant.

    Just a simple compliment, so what?

    Then the suitors from all over the world gave her so many treasures from heaven and earth, and she wanted to praise each one again?

    Really ignorant kid.

    ...

    After eating, Qin Siluan took the initiative to clean up the tableware and chopsticks to wash. The small figure was still standing on the small stool. Little by little, she carefully brushed the dishes, and rinsed them after they were done. Then dry it with a rag and place it neatly.