Chapter 12

Chapter 12

    Yuan Yuan reluctantly put on Auntie Cleaning's slippers. After Jiang Ling mopped the floor, she knocked on the door of the study and called Qin Siluan out for takeout. Qin Siluan remained silent inside, and Jiang Ling knocked on the door two more times and left her alone.

    "She doesn't eat it, let's eat it."

    Jiang Ling probably also knew Qin Siluan's temperament, and knew that her awkwardness has not passed and she will not come out, so she just ignores her.

    Since knowing that Qin Siluan is the heroine, Jiang Ling no longer wants to have a good relationship.

    The better she treats Qin Siluan, the more failed her task will be.

    Qin Siluan heard the footsteps of Jiang Ling walking away in the door, and his tears became more fierce.

    After that ugly woman named Yuan Yuan appeared, Sister Jiang Ling didn't like to pay attention to her anymore, and she didn't even want to shout twice when she refused to eat. Qin Siluan hugged his knees and buried his head in the knee sockets, crying uncontrollably.

    The mood of the two who were eating out was also a bit complicated.

    Yuan Yuan didn't care, this child was not her relative, she was crying and making trouble, but Jiang Ling next to her had a very ugly face.

    After eating two bites, he threw the chopsticks on the table and said to Yuan Yuan, "Let's go quickly after eating. When you go, take the garbage and throw it away."

    Yuan Yuan bit the chopsticks: ? ? ?

    Jiang Ling ignored her and entered the room and closed the door.

    Yuan Yuan was anxious, "No, Ling'er, you haven't promised me yet... Can we still be together..." She didn't come to Jiang Ling's house for takeout. She knocked on Jiang Ling's room door and asked.

    When the door was opened, Jiang Ling looked at her indifferently: "No. Let's go."

    After that, the door slammed shut.

    Yuan Yuan was rejected, her face was very ugly, and she yelled at the door: "Jiang Ling! Don't forget, you used to beg me to be with you. You said before that you will always like me, and you will always Take care of me, have you forgotten all these?! If you dare to reject me today, I will ignore you in the future!"

    Jiang Ling in the door: ...

    Listening to Yuan Yuan walking away, there is a loud voice With the sound of the door slamming, Jiang Ling felt that his head was getting bigger.

    This simple world, how come the plot has become so complicated now.

    In the afternoon, neither of the two of them went to school. Jiang Ling skipped class and it was common for her to go to one class a week. It was a blessing for the teacher. Qin Siluan was different. She was a good student, she was never late for school, and she was active in class. Answer question.

    She didn't go to class, and the teacher immediately called Jiang Ling.

    Jiang Ling was a little surprised when she received the call, but the teacher said that it was the number Qin Siluan gave her, saying that Jiang Ling was the only family member she had now, and she would call Jiang Ling if she had anything.

    This statement can't help Jiang Ling's heart warm.

    "Teacher, Si Luan is a little uncomfortable. Let me take a day off for her. I will send her to school tomorrow. Don't worry."