Chapter 50

Chapter 50

    "Okay, then you wait here, I'll come when I go." Xiao Yingluan tucked the quilt for Jiang Ling in a good mood and walked out of the room.

    She took a pen and paper and wrote a prescription first, and asked Caiyun to go to the pharmacy to pick up the medicinal materials, and also asked Caiyun to buy candied fruit and a few snacks.

    When Caiyun heard that this was going to be bought for Jiang Ling, she was full of reluctance, and hesitantly refused to go, she reluctantly agreed to go only after Xiao Yingluan said something. After buying it back, Caiyun said that she gave Jiang Ling's maid Dongyun to decoct the medicine, but was stopped by Xiao Yingluan.

    "Just give me this herb."

    Caiyun watched in surprise as Xiao Yingluan took the package of herbs and walked into the kitchen, and said in a loud voice in disbelief, "Master, you don't want to make the medicine yourself. I'm afraid you don't. I forgot how you got the cold before. It wasn't because she deliberately gave you a dilapidated room, and then the wind and rain cruelly shut you out and refused to let you in. You caught the cold. Are you still giving her the decoction?"

    Caiyun stepped forward to stop their master, "No, I can't see her bullying you like that."

    Xiao Yingluan looked at Caiyun who was standing outside and became impatient, "Caiyun, let me Kai! You are a little overstepped!"

    Caiyun was reprimanded before he put down his hands and backed away, and said with some grievance: "I just can't stand the princess bullying you like this, obviously you are the prince and concubine, and you will take over the entire palace in the future. , And what about her? She is just a princess who will get married sooner or later, why should you be bullied by her like this?"

    Xiao Yingluan sighed, "I don't think she is bullying me. Well, you don't have to worry about it. It 's over."

    Caiyun pouted, rushing to help Xiao Yingluan to set up the stove, "Then let me decoct the medicine, master, you can rest."

    Xiao Yingluan looked at Caiyun busy, a little irritable: "I said , I'll do it myself." She didn't want to leave the decoction for Sister Jiang Ling to others to do, why didn't this Caiyun understand?

    Caiyun was reprimanded for a while, and was stunned for a while, even more aggrieved, "I just want to help you..."

    "I don't need your help here, you can go out."

    She chased Caiyun away, Caiyun's face suddenly darkened, her eyes were red, she nodded, and ran out crying.

    Xiao Yingluan frowned, and then she started preparing from scratch. She watched the heat and added the herbs to the pot. Cook carefully. Her hands and feet are not too flustered, because in this life, she has actually done a lot in the Xiao family.

    In this world, she is the unfavored concubine of the Xiao family. She was eight years old when she passed by, and now she is sixteen. She does not have the system of Jiang Ling tasker, so she cannot directly advance the time line, so in order to be here I can wait for Jiang Ling. In the past eight years, she has really survived.     In fact, it's not just this world. In the world of self-cultivation, after Jiang Ling's death, she guarded Jiang Ling's lotus root incarnation for more than a thousand years, until the lotus root incarnation was corrupt, and she reluctantly gave up on the mountain of beasts and spirits and buried it at the foot of Wutong Mountain.     In the world of the entertainment industry, as Bai Mengluan, she also worked hard to find Jiang Ling, who had suddenly disappeared for more than 30 years. In the end, she died young because of excessive anxiety and stagnant liver qi.     Those worlds, every day after Jiang Ling left, she misses it.     And in this world, every day before Jiang Ling came, she was waiting hard.     Fortunately, she did not disrupt the rhythm of the world, Jiang Ling finally completed the task smoothly.     Therefore, she cherishes every minute and second she spends with Jiang Ling.     Even the trivial matter of making medicine for Jiang Ling, in her opinion, made her feel happy.     Jiang Ling is a beam of light in her long life. For this beam of light, she is willing to wait as long as she is alone.     ...     Caiyun squatted on the ground crying after leaving the kitchen. Jiang Xun happened to pass by and saw her squatting crying and came over. He guessed that Caiyun appeared here at this time, so Xiao Yingluan must be here. .     Thinking of Xiao Yingluan, the corner of Jiang Xun's mouth couldn't help but rise.