Chapter 43

Chapter 43

    043

    It was already afternoon when Bai Mengluan woke up. She went to knock on the door next door, and a strange couple walked out. Only then did she know that Jiang Ling was gone, so she turned on the phone, and there was a message from Jiang Ling to her. , let the driver at home wait for her downstairs.

    Bai Mengluan was a little disappointed. She thought that after last night's incident, she would get closer to Jiang Ling, but now it seems that she has misunderstood, Jiang Ling will never be close to her.

    She packed her things and checked out. The driver was waiting for her in the hall. When she saw her, she bowed respectfully, and Bai Mengluan nodded cautiously as a return gift.

    In my heart, I can only comfort myself, at least, even if Jiang Ling is gone, she is still thinking about her, isn't she?

    ...

    Bai Mengluan went out all night and didn't come back, Bai Yujuan was restless at home all night, especially when she saw Jiang Ling came back in the morning, but Mengluan didn't follow her, she was even more anxious, but she didn't dare to ask Jiang Ling, she couldn't get through to Mengluan's cell phone. Bai Yujuan finally sighed in relief, but when she saw the red scar on her daughter's neck, her heart rose again.

    "What happened to your neck?"

    Bai Mengluan shook his head: "Is Jiang Ling back?"

    "Yes, but I just went out again, and I don't know what to do. Let me ask you something. What's the matter with the traces?"

    Bai Mengluan glanced at her, touched her neck with her hand, and said indifferently, "It's none of your business."

    She was about to go upstairs, and Bai Yujuan followed in a hurry . Behind: "What is it is none of my business, you went out with Jiang Ling all night and didn't come back without even a message, and now you have come back with a neck injury. Do you know how worried your mother is! "

    Bai Mengluan suddenly turned his head and blocked Bai Yujuan, with an indifferent expression: "I didn't want you to worry about me, and I don't need you to worry. Don't follow me."

    Bai Yujuan: ...

    Suddenly, she felt very uncomfortable. She looked at the back of Mengluan's departure, and suddenly felt that this daughter had become so unfamiliar to her. After she met Jiang Ling, Mengluan was no longer a good, well-behaved and sensible daughter.

    What did Jiang Ling do to Mengluan to make her like this?

    This damn Jiangling!

    Bai Yujuan took two deep breaths, her phone vibrated, and it was her former sister group who sent her a message asking her to go out for a get-together. Originally, Bai Yujuan didn't want to participate, but at this moment, Bai Mengluan was so angry that she choked in her heart. She took her bag and went out, just to relax and ask her sisters for advice.

    Bai Yujuan's sister group are all rich wives.

    In the past, Bai Yujuan was brought into this circle of sisters by one of the wealthy wives because of her good cooking skills. She has always been careful to manage this circle of contacts. The rich wife made some snacks that were hard to eat in the market, so she quickly became the core character here.

    She endured humiliation and burden for so many years to win Jiang Mingsheng, and it was behind the advice of these wealthy wives. But now, Bai Yujuan has successfully entered the Jiang family and has become the official Madam Jiang. Now her status has risen to a new level, and she has jumped directly into the core figure.