Chapter 56

Chapter 56

    No one noticed the small movements of the two.

    Throughout the morning class, the two held hands tightly, Jiang Ling's mouth was always raised, and Si Luan smiled sweetly.

    This was the first time that Sister Jiang Ling took the initiative to hold her hand. She could feel that Jiang Ling liked her. She could not help but turn her head to look at the people around her, but she was always whispered by Jiang Ling. The ground warned: "Read well."

    Si Luan's mouth raised: "Okay." The

    two were talking quietly in the sound of reading, which felt both nervous and exciting.

    They held their hands until the end of the morning reading class, when all the classmates ran over curiously, Jiang Ling and Si Luan released their hands. Zhang Yan looked at Jiang Ling angrily: "Jiang Ling, you have no conscience. When you see someone's little sister coming, you leave me behind. Do you know her?"

    Jiang Ling raised his eyebrows and looked at Si Si beside him Luan glanced and nodded: "Well, I know. She is a very important person to me."

    Zhang Yan:? ? ?

    Si Luan also looked at Jiang Ling next to him in surprise, but did not expect Jiang Ling to say such a thing. She was so happy that her heart exploded. After dealing with other curious classmates, she looked at Jiang Ling and asked eagerly.

    "What did you just say to that girl named Zhang Yan? You said that I am you..."

    She was cautious, not daring to repeat the words, for she was afraid that she had heard it wrong.

    Because Jiang Ling has never been so kind to himself.

    She looked nervously at Jiang Ling and looked forward to it. Jiang Ling raised her eyebrows, but deliberately said, "I didn't say anything."

    "No, you said it! You said that I am your important person! Very important person!"

    She repeated that "very important" softly and firmly.

    Jiang Ling burst into laughter, rubbed her little head twice, looked at her, and his eyes moved slightly: "Yes, you are a very important person to me. I can return to this world, thanks to you. So, You are important, very important."

    But Si Luan felt a little disappointed when he heard this answer.

    "Just because I helped you back home and helped you save your parents?"

    So to Jiang Ling's importance, is it just the importance of gratitude?

    Si Luan sighed in disappointment.

    But it doesn't hinder her, she has chased Jiang Ling so many worlds, and it's not worse than this one. She works hard and keeps chasing. At least Jiang Ling is still very kind to her in this world, not rejecting her, but allowing her to give herself a chance. This is already a good start, isn't it?

    Jiang Ling could see that the little guy was very disappointed.

    She wanted to appease and appease her, but she didn't dare to let the little guy know her true thoughts.

    Si Luan is very important to her, but because she can go home, that's just one reason. The more important reason is that without Si Luan, her world seems to be incomplete. Although she thought it was annoying to follow her all the time, but in this world, without Jiang Xiaoruan and Si Luan, the world in her heart seemed to be missing a very important piece of the puzzle.