Chapter 29

Chapter 29

    Jiang Ling raised her sleeves and reached out to touch the surface of the water, and waves of ripples appeared, spreading around with her as the center. She sighed faintly, not knowing how to wake up Xiao Siluan.

    She got up and swayed in a big circle, with Si Luan as the center, the farther she went, the darker the world became. After leaving the black water prison, there was a gray fog. end. It is estimated that there is no other way than to make Si Luan want to wake up from the dream.

    But now Si Luan seems to be overindulging in her own world, whether she is beating, scolding, shouting or not wanting to wake up.

    Jiang Ling was suddenly a little frustrated. She thought that as long as she came in, Xiao Fenghuang would wake up when she saw her, and would be able to take her out of this illusion, but she didn't expect that the clown was herself.

    She squatted in front of Xiao Siluan, holding her chin and looking at the child, guessing what the child saw?

    Did you see the full plot, or did you only see what she looked like after her death?

    ...

    the people inside went in for a long time.

    Ming Hua was already in a hurry outside, she pulled her master's sleeve and begged: "Master, please think of a way quickly, senior sister has been in for a day, if she can't come out by tomorrow's sun, then she will Her body is about to rot, and Senior Sister will never come back."

    Her eyes were red, and her tears fell: "The child doesn't want to wake up and wants to die, so let her die, but grab Senior Sister and be buried with her. What's going on?" The

    third elder patted her hand and reassured: "Even if you think about it now, it's useless. Once your soul enters someone else's dream, you can only wait until the dreamer wakes up and is willing to come out. Come out."

    When Ming Hua heard that her eyes were redder, she cried and walked to Jiang Ling's side, looking at Jiang Ling lying on the ground with her eyes closed, she was heartbroken.

    She shivered with her little hands, wiped the dust off her senior sister's face, and carefully massaged her body and moved her joints, lest Jiang Ling would have any discomfort after returning.

    She scolded Jiang Ling angrily while moving her limbs: "Senior sister, you are too much, you are really too much, you are willing to risk death for that child, haven't you thought about me? If it weren't for you , what can I do?"

    She hated that little brat, but now she hated the senior sister who left her even more.

    She touched her sister's icy body, and her tears were like beads with a broken thread, and she never stopped.

    Ming Hua carefully guarded Jiang Ling's body, tidying up her loose clothes for her, afraid of the cold on the ground, and called someone to move her senior sister from the ground to a magic weapon that could protect her body. Only then did the little disciples come back to their senses.

    They were also careless, and it was only at this time that they realized that Senior Sister was still on the ground by them.

    When a few people moved Jiang Ling's body back to the magic weapon, Jiang Ling's hand fell from his sleeve, and the string of red strings on Hao Jie's wrist was particularly eye-catching.

    When Ming Hua saw the red rope that Jiang Ling was still wearing, her heart ached even more.

    She cried even harder.