Chapter 32

Chapter 32

    Jiang Ling frowned, not intending to take the blood, but Xiao Fenghuang bit her lip with a fierce look on her face: "Do you drink?" She stared at Jiang Ling, seeing Jiang Ling unmoved, her palm couldn't help it. Tightening, she held her heart blood in one mouthful, and the bowl in her hand was thrown to the ground. Then she pinched Jiang Ling's chin, kissed it, and used her tongue to pry open her teeth to push the heart blood in.

    "Hmm~"

    Jiang Ling opened her mouth in shock, and the other party took advantage of the momentum, sent all the blood into her throat, and swallowed.

    The lips and teeth were entangled, and for a while, he couldn't tell whether it was the sweet blood of his own phoenix's heart or the sweet kiss of the person in front of him. Contented and devoutly, Little Phoenix couldn't help but want to deepen the kiss, and her long-cherished wish over the years was finally fulfilled. Trembling all over. A cavity of blood seems to be breaking through the body and blending with the muscles and bones of the person in front of him.

    She wanted to grab more, but was pushed away by the person in front of her. The woman's eyes were flushed, her face was sweaty, and she glared at her: "What are you doing!" The

    girl released her and licked her. She looked at Jiang Ling and smiled, "Senior sister, if you don't want to drink, I can only help you drink it."

    Jiang Ling frowned, quite displeased, she never liked this feeling of being controlled, she was the one forever in control. But this displeasure was quickly replaced by a strange feeling. She felt a tinge of hot spiritual power rushing around in her body, and then wrapped her heart, and a gleaming light flashed on her chest.

    She raised her head in shock: "You!"

    Si Luan naturally saw the red light on her chest, curled his lips, smiling brightly and evilly: "Senior sister, you can't run away now. In the future, you will be entangled with me, and you will never be able to run away again."

    After speaking, she coughed, blood spilling from the corners of her mouth, but she didn't care at all and smiled brightly.

    She looked at Jiang Ling, like a child who got her favorite toy, satisfied.

    "Have you concluded a numerology with me?" Jiang Ling asked with a frown. She stroked her hot heart, and her heart had never beat as fiercely as it is now. She knew that it was because of Si Luan's blood.

    Jiang Ling's face was a little ugly, "Get out!"

    Si Luan didn't seem to be surprised by her reaction. If she just accepted her heart and blood, she wouldn't be the big sister she likes. From the moment she did this, she knew that her senior sister would definitely be angry and would definitely not want her.

    But so what, only in this way will she feel at ease, and only if they are involved in each other from generation to generation, her senior sister will not escape.

    Senior sister is angry, she doesn't care, as long as senior sister doesn't leave her.

    "Senior sister, you rest first, and I'll give you a medicinal bath." Si Luan stood up and looked at Jiang Ling with a smile. Before Jiang Ling could react, she walked out of the room, raised her hand, and the wide open The door was sealed.

    There is a very strong barrier here, stronger than the mountain protection barrier of the Lingjian faction. Jiang Ling alone cannot break it, let alone the dying Jiang Ling.

    After calming down for a while, Jiang Ling was a little tired. She leaned on the soft cushion and looked at the surrounding furnishings with her eyes open. It was very warmly furnished, and everything she liked was here.