Chapter 45

Chapter 45

    045

    Jiang Ling did disappear, and disappeared completely.

    Liu Sujuan just obeyed Jiang Ling's instructions and went to the kitchen to warm her up with ice candy Sydney, ready to bring it to the edge of the pool for her, but when she walked to the edge of the pool, Jiang Ling, who was still swimming in the pool, was gone. The slippers and bath towels by the pool are still there, but the people are gone, as if they had suddenly disappeared from the air...

    Liu Sujuan was shocked, but quickly calmed down.

    As early as a month ago, that Miss Jiang had told her that if one day she found out that she had disappeared suddenly, don't go to her, don't call the police, and don't tell anyone about her.

    There are also some things in Jiang Ling's room on the second floor for her, and she can leave after she takes them.

    She remembered Jiang Ling's words, so she went to the second floor according to what Jiang Ling had told her before, but she was shocked as soon as she opened the master bedroom on the second floor.

    A pile of cash was neatly stacked on the table in the room.

    There is also a circle of precious jewelry around, each of which is extremely expensive.

    On top of the cash is a handwritten letter.

    [Because Liu Sujuan worked diligently and carefully during her tenure, she won my heart. Today, I will give Liu Sujuan RMB 3 million in cash and some jewelry. I confirm that this is of my own volition and not under duress. It is hereby certified. ]

    The signature and handprint of Jiang Ling are also attached below.

    Liu Sujuan burst into tears when she saw the handwritten letter.

    All along, Liu Sujuan has been serving Jiang Ling with all her heart. Even when she heard that Jiang Ling said she had something to leave her, she never thought of going to Jiang Ling's room in advance to see what was there.

    She came from a poor family, lost her husband at an early age, and lost her son in middle age. Today, she has elderly and seriously ill parents and a young grandson who is waiting to be fed.

    Life had suffered enough for Liu Sujuan, but she never had any bad thoughts.

    She has done a lot of work and has always been diligent and responsible. Being able to be hired by Miss Jiang to be a nanny here with a high salary, just simple cleaning and occasional cooking, she is already very satisfied.

    Unexpectedly, Jiang Ling gave her a fortune to get out of her predicament.

    How can she be?

    Liu Sujuan burst into tears, fell to her knees with a plop, and kowtowed in the air.

    "Thank you Miss Jiang, thank you for your kindness and great virtue! In the future, I will definitely be a good person, accumulate virtue and do good deeds!" Only by

    accepting the warmth of others can we transmit the sunshine in my heart.

    Liu Sujuan has since firmly believed that as long as people keep accumulating virtue and doing good deeds, there will eventually be good rewards.

    ...

    Jiang Ling and Jiang Xiaoruan sat in the empty space and watched Liu Sujuan accept the money and kowtow to herself, and couldn't help but smile. She felt that she gave the money to someone else.