Chapter 14

Chapter 14

    The child's long hair was soaked with water, and it fell tick tock. The air seemed to be quiet, but it was like the calm before the storm. The eyes of the two faced each other, and it was only a few moments of breathing, but it seemed like a lifetime.

    Finally, Jiang Ling's eyes moved away first.

    She put her backhand into her waist, hugged Qin Siluan from her waist, stepped out of the bathtub with her long legs, and whispered, "Don't die before my eyes."

    Qin Siluan looked at Jiang Ling, the corner of his mouth slowly Raised, smiling miserably and beautifully.

    she won!

    He wrapped his hands around Jiang Ling's neck, and his weak voice carried a little smugness: "I knew you still care about me."

    Jiang Ling did not refute, but just scolded: "Crazy!"

    ...

    Jiang Ling moved quickly and turned the After Qin Siluan took her out of the bathroom, she quickly called a car and found a first aid kit to stop the bleeding and bandage her. After stopping the bleeding, the car arrived just in time. She didn't dare to go to the hospital in the town, so she drove the car directly to the city.

    Fortunately, because the bandage was timely, Qin Siluan didn't draw too deep, so he only lost a little blood, not very serious.

    The doctor only allowed him to stay in the hospital for a while before being discharged.

    Jiang Ling accompanied Qin Siluan in the observation room.

    The faces of the two were as usual, but their emotions in private were turbulent.

    Jiang Ling has been suppressing the anger that was about to burst out of her heart, while Qin Siluan calmly looked at the brochures in the hospital. She lost her previous madness, and now she is back to being sensible and quiet, as if she had just cut her wrists. It's not her.

    Jiang Ling had a headache. Qin Siluan like this made her feel like a piece of steamed bun with white flour. She cut it open with a knife, but it was full of black hearts. She didn't know when she would burst and shred. In this way, she is no longer the gentle, quiet, sincere and kind heroine in the plot.

    But Jiang Ling herself seemed to be entangled and could never walk away again.

    "I'm going out to buy something to eat and drink. What would you like to drink? Milk tea? Blood glutinous rice? Get some blood." Her tone was stiff and somewhat sarcastic.

    "Okay, sister Jiang Ling is more thoughtful." Qin Siluan responded sweetly.

    She didn't care about Jiang Ling's tone at all. She knew that Jiang Ling would be angry, but the more angry Jiang Ling was, the more she cared about herself, so everything would be fine.

    As long as Jiang Ling's eyes are on her, and the fluctuating emotions are caused by her, whether it is good or bad, so what?

    What she feared most was not Jiang Ling resisting her, but Jiang Ling ignoring her.

    ...

    Jiang Ling left the hospital, went to a nearby milk tea shop, and ordered two cups of milk tea, but she did not immediately return to the observation area with the milk tea, but just sat on the street bench and looked at the passing pedestrians, thinking in her mind what should I do now.

    According to the mission regulations, she can't leave now, and can only withdraw until the time when the heroine drops her cannon fodder in the plot mission.