Chapter 27

Chapter 27

    Jiang Ling thought about it for a long time, and replied seriously: "As long as you follow the rules, keep yourselves in the Spirit Sword Sect, respect your teachers, and unite with the same sect, I will definitely guard you and protect you with the Spirit Sword Sect. I will not abandon you. , I won't want you. But if you don't follow the rules and act recklessly, then no one will want to keep you in the sect, do you understand?"

    Xiao Siluan nodded with pursed lips.

    "Then let's high-five for an appointment?"

    Jiang Ling raised his palm, Xiao Fenghuang looked at her, stretched out his small hand and clapped it on her palm, making a crisp "pop" sound, and the two formed an alliance.

    ...

    Little Fenghuang can still speak well, since she made an oath with Jiang Ling, she has really accepted her temperament. When facing the elders of the teacher's sect, he no longer looks like an aloof immortal beast, but respectfully greets him every day, shows up on the practice platform on time every day to practice exercises, and listens carefully to the morning class without landing. . She will record any questions she doesn't understand and ask Jiang Ling for advice.

    It's just that this child grew up in the mountains and forests after all. Although he can speak human words, his writing in human characters is really worrying. Every time he recorded the problem, Jiang Ling felt a headache when he looked at the ghost painting talisman.

    There is no way, Jiang Ling can only give the child extra time to learn cultural knowledge every night at night, teach her how to pick up the pen and write, and read books, otherwise she will have a lot of practice secrets in the library in the future. There is no way to learn.

    Little Phoenix is ​​very interested in learning to read and write, and behaves quite well. Jiang Ling was also willing to teach her, gave her a brush, took one himself, and showed her with the pen in his hand: "Look, the pen is held like this. Hold it with five fingers and use the wrist as the fulcrum. , the five fingers are drawn, pressed, hooked, checked, and pressed, and you can use the brush flexibly." The

    child stared blankly at her hand, and only felt that Jiang Ling's hand was slender and slender, and the wrist was tender and clean. It is actually so slender, as if it can be broken with a slight fold, and the appearance of the pen with the sleeve raised is so handsome and elegant. She imitated Jiang Ling's appearance, and she also grabbed the pen in a dignified manner.

    Jiang Ling nodded with satisfaction: "That's right, that's it. Now let's learn how to write from one to ten." She was about to pick up a pen to write, but Xiao Siluan shook her head: "No."

    Jiang antelope:?

    Si Luan: "I want to learn your name."

    Jiang Ling paused: "Why do you want to learn my name?" The

    child blushed, a little embarrassed, but he wanted to be stubborn: "You are the first person I know. It's normal for me to want to know your name alone."

    "But don't most people want to learn their own name first?"

    "I just want to learn your name!"

    Jiang Ling:

    She couldn't argue with that . The child, so he picked up the pen and dropped the pen on the white rice paper, and wrote his name. Si Luan's eyes became bright when he looked at the elegant and graceful word "Jiang Ling".

    She also wrote these two words down on the blank paper under Jiang Ling's name.

    After writing, she looked at Jiang Ling proudly. Jiang Ling looked at the two fonts with exactly the same handwriting as hers. Just by reading how she wrote it once, can you know how to write it? And the fonts written here can imitate the scores exactly, even the size is exactly the same?