Chapter 17

Chapter 17

    In the past two days of Qin Siluan's college entrance examination, Jiang Ling has been doing a good job in logistical work. At the same time, she is carefully planning how she will get out this summer after the college entrance examination, and makes the protagonist hate her.

    In the mission plot that Jiang Xiaoruan gave her, the original plot was that the female supporting role took the heroine's credit and went to Kyoto on the first day of junior high. She, the cannon fodder, has been constantly harassing the heroine, responding to the heroine, and leading the gangster to rob the heroine. The main money is not because of lack of money, but simply because it is fun to bully the heroine. In short, illogical malice. In the back, because I didn't learn how to smoke X and sell houses, I couldn't fill the gap, so I colluded with traffickers from other places and wanted to sell the heroine. As a result, she was killed by the female host and sent to the bureau.

    Can a society ruled by law still engage in such activities?

    Jiang Ling is deeply skeptical of the logic of the original plot. If this is included in the ancient fictional plot, it must be unrealistic in this era of peaceful society.

    Besides, where would she go to find those personal traffickers in a short period of time?

    Not reliable.

    Just when Jiang Ling was worried, the "human trafficker" really took the initiative to send it to the door.

    Jiang Ling was at home preparing dinner for the children who were about to come home from school. In fact, he was pouring the purchased Liangpi from his pocket into a bowl. Just after pouring it in, before the bowl was wiped clean, there was a knock on the door. .

    Jiang Ling thought it was the child who came back early, and when he opened the door, it turned out to be a familiar face.

    "Yuan Yuan?"

    Yuan Yuan stepped into Jiang Ling's door and broke in without Jiang Ling's consent.

    "Jiang Ling, can you save me? Can you give me a sum of money, I beg you, help me."

    Jiang Ling:?

    "You drank too much? What does it have to do with you, you will borrow money from me?"

    Yuan Yuan cried with an ugly face, saying how she was deceived and led astray on the road of no return. If Ling didn't help her, she would really be helpless.

    Jiang Ling knew after listening to it for a while. This was the cause of her plot mission. In the plot mission, Yuan Yuan took her away when she went astray. In the original plot, she liked Yuan Yuan, so she was led astray by Yuan Yuan. Although she has lost contact with Yuan Yuan for several years now, and has not followed Yuan Yuan, Yuan Yuan still found the door.     "I know it's a little embarrassing, but I really can't help it. I have borrowed from everyone I can, and I still lack a lot of money. If I don't pay, I will be sold, so you should help I'm okay, it seems that we have had a period..."     "Stop!" Jiang Ling couldn't hear Yuan Yuan mentioning the incident between them, she opened the door and faced the door: "Go as far as you want. ."     She just wanted to complete the task and didn't want to have any involvement with Yuan Yuan.     Yuan Yuan bit her lip and looked at her.     refuse to go.     But Jiang Ling really didn't have such a good temper: "If you don't get out of your way, I'll throw you out."     Yuan Yuan's face turned black with anger, she gritted her teeth and turned to leave.     As soon as she went out, Jiang Ling behind her locked the door tightly, Yuan Yuan scolded angrily, she walked downstairs angrily, and met Qin Siluan who came back from school at the door of the unit, Yuan Yuan glanced at Qin Siluan Si Luan was immediately attracted.     The girl has fully grown, and her facial features are bright and delicate. It is different from the cold feeling that exudes from her whole body when she was a child. Now Qin Siluan has a delicate appearance, and her delicate face is like a peach blossom in spring. The slender figure is like a weak Liu Fufeng.     Yuan Yuan was a little surprised after the surprise, Qin Siluan still lived in Jiang Ling's house?     She remembered the way Qin Siluan held Jiang Ling's hand and smiled smugly at her when she was a child. She seemed to have thought of something.     The reason why Jiang Ling kicked her out was because of Qin Siluan! It was also because of this little girl's film that she refused to reunite herself at the beginning!     Otherwise, how could Jiang Ling have such a bad and kind heart to raise a little girl for so many years!     Okay, let's put it here and give her a whole set of treasures in a golden house, play and develop it!