Chapter 37

Chapter 37

    After the variety show was recorded, Jiang Ling could not get any jobs for the time being due to her bad reputation, so on her way back to Jiang's house, she pushed the timeline to the summer vacation two months later, which was also the time when the variety show was broadcast.

    And now, she is no longer sitting in the nanny's car, but sitting in the agent's office, listening to the agent's persuasion.

    "Miss Jiang, I beg you, can you work hard? Your temper really makes us embarrassed. Do you know that when this episode of the romantic variety show aired, your popularity plummeted, and ten online Three of the hot searches are complaining about your performance in variety shows." The

    agent is Yue Ning, who is a well-known ace agent in the circle. , has many resources and strong strength, so she has always been named the first agent, and some of the little flowers have drilled into her hands.     At the beginning, she also had a crush on Jiang Ling's back, so when Jiang Ling proposed to join her company, she nodded in agreement, but unexpectedly, she shot herself in the foot and invited herself back A living ancestor.     Are you scolding? Behind the family is the father of the boss, who dare not offend him.     Are you vicious? This sister's temper is bigger than yours, and she is not fierce at all.     Are you punished? Miss Jiang has money in her bag and doesn't care at all.     Are you hiding? Although her stinky temper is disgusting, she is a mobile traffic bag, attracting attention every minute, and with a good-looking face, the investor's father can also like her.     Yue Ning was helpless, Yue Ning wanted to kneel to Miss Jiang.     Jiang Ling leaned on the boss chair. Today, she is wearing a Chanel French little black dress. The slim design shows the beautiful curves. The slightly separated fork on the chest reveals large areas of snow-white skin, and the shoulders are like silver fish scales. sequined vest design. Even if she just casually tied a low ponytail and reclined there, she was as noble as a princess.

    此刻她懒懒得睨了一眼办公桌上的平板,那上面正播放着第一期的画面,是她们几位嘉宾第一次见面,白梦鸾正给其他嘉宾发小礼物,而她却出口怼白梦鸾的画面。

    弹幕已经刷满了整个屏幕,全都是在骂江羚的。

    【耍什么大小姐脾气,不愿意吃就不吃,至于出口怼人?】

    【连我万仙红女神都敢讽刺,这个江羚,你哪来的脸?】

    【恶心,没见过这么恶心的女人!除了一张脸能看,其他的一无是处,期待她家破产的一天,我要看这女人哭爹喊娘。】

    ……

    岳宁瞥见江羚在看弹幕,立刻说道:“你看看,都是在骂你的,你心里就不会难过吗?”

    江羚内心笑,难过啥,骂的越狠,她任务完成得越好,我才不难过呢。可表面上,她却一副高高在上,傲慢的样子:“我为什么要管她们?我开心不就好了?”

    岳宁:……无话可说。

    她连忙摆摆手,让助理赶紧将江羚带走,省得她看见江羚就烦。

    江羚挑了挑眉,对着平板上的弹幕拍了一张照,po在了微博上。

    @江羚大小姐:被老板训了,但是,谁在乎?[狗头][截屏.jpg]

    收到特别提醒的岳宁一点开:……………………

    果然江羚微博下面立刻又出现一大票的评论。