Chapter 55

Chapter 55

    On the third day after giving birth to Jiang Xiaoruan, Yu Shujin was discharged from the hospital. Their family had very few relatives in Hongcheng. When the family moved to Hongcheng, they had already given up many relatives, so Yu Shu Today's production, only some colleagues and friends come to visit.

    The small courtyard was very lively.

    Dad and grandparents greeted the guests below, while Jiang Ling stayed in the room with his mother and took care of Jiang Xiaoruan. Jiang Ling held Jiang Xiaoruan in his arms, and there was a book on the table in front of him, so he rubbed Jiang Xiaoruan's head while reading the book.

    Jiang Xiaoruan stayed in her arms very well-behaved and did not move.

    Yu Shujin looked at how his two daughters were getting along with Le, with a smile on the corner of his mouth: "Mom thinks you have grown up suddenly."

    Jiang Ling:?

    "Why do you say that?"

    "I don't know, it always feels like you have grown up overnight. Although you still act like a spoiled child at us, many times you are thinking quietly, and you are much more mature than before. ." Yu Shujin said lightly.

    Jiang Ling's face froze, and then he bent his lips and smiled. As expected of her mother, although she has just given birth, she has been watching her carefully, always paying attention to her every move, even if there are some changes in the smallest details, she can be noticed in her mother's eyes.     These days, when she faces her parents, she always brings a child-like charm, but after all, she is no longer sixteen or seventeen years old, but she didn't find it herself, but was found by her mother.     Yu Shujin continued: "Actually, sometimes, I also feel like I have stolen these few days. The happiness is a little unreal, and it always feels as if this kind of happiness was given to our family by God."     She just He said casually, but in Jiang Ling's heart, he felt inexplicably uncomfortable.     She smiled lightly: "No, we will always be happy like this in the future."

    Yu Shujin also smiled: "Well, our family will be happy. So, Lingling, don't think too much like an adult, you should be happy, you are only 17 years old, you should enjoy this part of your happiness and arrogance. Years."

    Mom was comforting her and trying to ease her anxiety. Jiang Ling couldn't help but wet her eyes and nodded her head: "Yeah."

    ...

    After May Day, Jiang Ling had to go back to school. They are in the third year of high school, and the curriculum is quite intense, but Hongcheng is not a big city after all, and her school is not a good school like Hongcheng No. 1 Middle School or Hongcheng No. 2 Middle School, but a three-star school. There are not a hundred of all grades that can reach the undergraduate line.

    All the students are just messing around, but Jiang Ling is different. From the first day she came back, she understood that she must study hard and change her life.

    When all the golden fingers given by the system disappear, the only one who can compete now is herself.

    Zhang Yan was surprised by the changes at the same table. How did she persuade Jiang Ling to study hard before, but Jiang Ling would not listen to the persuasion, but after this May Day, she felt that Jiang Ling seemed to be a different person.

    Taking notes in get out of class seriously, not going to the toilet after class, and seriously brushing the questions without buying snacks. She is even more serious than she, the number one in the class, so Zhang Yan feels that she doesn't do both questions after class now. I don't deserve to sit next to Jiang Ling anymore.