Chapter 5

Chapter 5

    Jiang Ling took Qin Siluan to eat a bowl of Mala Tang for lunch, and then sent the person back after eating.

    When Xiao Siluan heard that she was going to send him back, he was so excited that he almost jumped up, but he started to feel a little tangled before he walked too far. I don’t go home very often, I like to read books in the library.”

    Jiang Ling raised her eyebrows and smiled at her, her eyes were a little playful, but Qin Siluan still couldn’t understand her eyes, she only knew that when Sister Jiang Ling looked at her like this Made her a little guilty. She doesn't like reading at all, she just doesn't want to go back to that "home".

    But she didn't want Sister Jiang Ling to know what she really was like.

    Everyone else can, but Jiang Ling can't.

    She didn't know what was wrong with her. She had been sincere to others before, and she never bothered to pretend or lie. But after meeting Jiang Ling, she always had one lie after another. Pretend to be weak, pretend to be kind, and pretend to be knowledgeable.

    She obviously didn't want to do that.

    She was struggling with ideological struggles, and the gentle hand fell on the top of her head, gently caressing the top of her hair, her tone was so gentle that it was suffocating.

    "Ah, isn't it? Our Siluan is really a good boy who loves to read. It's great~ My sister likes children who love to read."

    Qin Siluan:! ! ! !

    She blushed and nodded desperately: "Well, I will definitely study hard in the future!"

    "In that case, I will send you to the library. You can go to school by yourself at noon, right?"

    Jiang Ling bent Waist, clear eyes facing her eyes, those eyes seemed to treat Qin Siluan as a delicate flower that needs to be cared for, and she was reluctant to be hit by a little bit of wind and rain.

    Qin Siluan: "I can, sister, don't worry." When

    Jiang Ling heard her answer, he breathed a sigh of relief, and even his smile was much more sincere than before. It was just a disguise for the task value, and now I am really happy. She didn't want to send her child to school before she woke up.

    "Our little Siluan is awesome!"

    Her delicate face was filled with a bright smile, and her bright eyes curved into crescents.

    Such a bright and splendid Jiang Ling made Qin Siluan dare not look directly at her. She was too like a sun, too dazzling.

    She was afraid that she would not be able to bear to approach after looking directly, and she was afraid that after she approached, all her unbearableness would be irradiated by such a dazzling her.

    "That's it, you read the book well, do your best, I'll go home~"

    Jiang Ling said goodbye with a smile, Qin Siluan nodded, and said goodbye to her sweetly.

    After Jiang Ling left, Qin Siluan picked up his steps and walked towards the library with firm and powerful steps.

    She promised sister Jiang Ling that she would study hard, and she must do it!

    ...

    I don't know if Qin Siluan went to read Jiang Ling, and he doesn't want to know.

    To put it bluntly, she is a scheming little female supporting role. No matter how pure she pretends to be or how much she likes to read, she will not believe it.